Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

On the charger, but i head of one device has it on the phone body, however cannot tell which. not l 920...
    my style-- tustyle

than this is a real disadvantage.. I thin Windows Logo/Start Button lighting up can work like fading in and fading out.. or optional user defined beeps probably will be great.

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Windows Light would be great. Is there a way for app developers to access it?
    ShadowHash likes this.

It has an LED, why not utilise the Flash, this is what is used as LED notification on the iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by U_SAF View Post
    than this is a real disadvantage.. I thin Windows Logo/Start Button lighting up can work like fading in and fading out.. or optional user defined beeps probably will be great.
    I really like this idea with flashing windows logo! Hopefully the lights can be controlled separetely, not the full row only...
    I think it is absurd that there is no notification LED. Just like I think it is absurd that you cannot toggle sound AND vibrate off from the volume rocker shortcut.

The normal feature to have would be to have the phone completely silent at night and then find a blinking light on it in the morning. On my ancient HTC I had blue for new text messages and green or orange for other things. Simple. And voluntary to use if one prefers a LEDless experience.
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,966 Global Posts
    I like LED notifications too. Though I wouldn't call it absurd that the 920 doesn't have them. Lots of phones don't have them.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12