Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Hi,

Can someone tell me how to Sync multiple Google calendars on the 920? I have it where it will sync my default Google calendar but I do not see my other calendars.

Thanks

prjkthack
    Nokia Lumia 1020, Nokia Lumia 928, Droid DNA
    Surface Pro 128GB

Thanks

I have been using Google calendar for some time synced through my outlook desktop client and my android phone. I considered keeping it but in the end decided to just make the transition to outlook.com for my e-mail and calendar. So far, it is working well in terms of syncing the online calendar with my desktop outlook. When I get the new phone that I ordered, I will obviously have to set it up to sync with my outlook.com calendar, but that should not be too difficult from the sounds of things.

Good luck with it.
    My smartphone history.

Global Posts
    2,601 Global Posts
    Is this working for anyone?

When I go to m.google.com/sync and select WP8, I don't see the option to select my calendars.

Did you set-up your Google account to sync contacts and calendars as well as email when you added it on the phone?
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    2,601 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zedmartinez View Post
    Did you set-up your Google account to sync contacts and calendars as well as email when you added it on the phone?
    I only added the calendar through MS Exchange.

Global Posts
    1,626 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KoukiFC3S View Post

When I go to m.google.com/sync and select WP8, I don't see the option to select my calendars.

Yes, I have added my City's google calendar to my phone. I used the online method to add the 10 or so "sub-calendars" to my phone and they all show up. Works well.

I go to that website, sign in, and then select my phone. A page loads and I have a whole list of ones to turn on or off.

Global Posts
    1,626 Global Posts
    I only added the calendar through MS Exchange.
    You might need to add it as a Google account.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    2,601 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tk-093 View Post
    You might need to add it as a Google account.
    Looks like it. I don't want to do it as Google IMAP is buggy for me, but it looks like I have no choice. http://www.wpcentral.com/severe-wind...ad-gmail-users

Did you disable Javascript as the instructions demonstrate?

Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    I had to setup my Google account as a Google account and not an Exchange account. Then I was able to sync all the calendars I wanted.

All,
    You CAN setup your Gmail as exchange and have multiple calendars.

When you go to m.google.com/sync and look at the settings of your WP8, scroll to the end of the browser URL. You'll find "supportMultiCalendars=false". Change "false" to "true" and you now have the option to pick any of your google calendars. Sometimes it takes a while to sync to the phone, but they'll all get there. Problem solved.

Also, note that you'll have to edit the URL anytime you go back, google defaults to "false". Or you can save it as a bookmark.
    S_C_B and phirefly like this.

I am trying to sync multiple Google calendars. I have my main one syncing already. Every time I try going to Google Sync, I get a sort-of help page for google sync. I don't get the page that is described here and on other web pages giving directions for doing this. My IE10 in WP8 is setup for mobile, but I still don't get the correct Google sync page. Does anyone have any ideas how to resolve this? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by wpcautobot View Post
    I am trying to sync multiple Google calendars. I have my main one syncing already. Every time I try going to Google Sync, I get a sort-of help page for google sync. I don't get the page that is described here and on other web pages giving directions for doing this. My IE10 in WP8 is setup for mobile, but I still don't get the correct Google sync page. Does anyone have any ideas how to resolve this? Thanks.
    Doesn't work for me either. I also get the help page from iPhone, WP8, and Laptop.

Global Posts
    657 Global Posts
    They must have changed something (or screwed something up).
    Quote Originally Posted by philpeeps View Post
    They must have changed something (or screwed something up).
    Hmmm, surge in Windows Phone sales, politely screw up calendar sync. Coincidence? I think not.

*BUMP* I can't get it to work, either. I have tried spoofing a mobile device through Chrome browser. I've tried double checking stuff. I even tried calling Nokia tech support and they said that it should work and that we need to contact Google tech support.

Global Posts
    657 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Candeo View Post
    *BUMP* I can't get it to work, either. I have tried spoofing a mobile device through Chrome browser. I've tried double checking stuff. I even tried calling Nokia tech support and they said that it should work and that we need to contact Google tech support.
    It is broke...I did the exact steps I took when setting mine up a couple weeks ago and it won't go to the correct page. Contact Google.

Just go to:
    m.google.com/sync/settings/
    then after you choose your device, modify the end of the html string as I mentioned above ("supportMultiCalendars=true").

Global Posts
    657 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maks327 View Post
    Just go to:
    m.google.com/sync/settings/
    then after you choose your device, modify the end of the html string as I mentioned above ("supportMultiCalendars=true").
    It is broken now...that is the whole point of this thread. It just goes to the page that a desktop pulls up, no matter the user agent.
    I emailed the link to myself, copied it from the email in the phone, opened the browser and I was able to get to the settings screen. Baffling.

Same issue here on the Titan II. Emailing the link to myself did not work.

Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    Which link are you referring to as emailing to yourself? 'm.google.com/sync/settings'? If so, that's just redirecting me to that generic index page like all the other methods. I've tried the desktop spoofing among other things after spending hours of my life on this problem.

My wife got her 8x 2 weeks ago and I was able to just browse to m.google.com/sync from the phone and it worked the first time.

So between then and now google has broken it??? Please will someone figure this out? I am heavily invested in multiple shared gcals that are syncing perfectly to my wife's 8x. If I have to try and migrate her and some other gcal shares to live calendar it's gonna be a huge pain and I swear I will be done with google for good.

OK I just confirmed this works fine for me. It's important to use https:// apparently.

Type in the address as:
    https://m.google.com/sync/settings/

It's important to have the last backslash too. After that choose your device, then scroll to the end of the html address and change the "supportMultiCalendars=true".

If that doesn't work then I'm at a loss.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast