Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 273233343536373839404142 LastLast
Results 901 to 925 of 1039
Like Tree51Likes
  1. rangu's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    7 Posts
    #901  
    Just got mine delivered.
    Was pending processing until last evening.
    I even went to ATT store to see if I can cancel and order in shop with negative response.
    Checked the status last night, It was shipping soon, and had the phone today morning by 9 AM.. amazing overnight shipping,

    loving my lumia 920
  2. hasasimo's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    710 Posts
    #902  
    Quote Originally Posted by rangu View Post
    Just got mine delivered.
    Was pending processing until last evening.
    I even went to ATT store to see if I can cancel and order in shop with negative response.
    Checked the status last night, It was shipping soon, and had the phone today morning by 9 AM.. amazing overnight shipping,

    loving my lumia 920
    Congrats. What color did you get?

  3. JoE Colon's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    16 Posts
    #903  
    I got cyan
  4. Russell11's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    133 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    #904  
    Quote Originally Posted by JoE Colon View Post
    I got cyan
    Me too I gotta wait til Tuesday :/ any problems with it?
  5. JoE Colon's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    16 Posts
    #905  
    Quote Originally Posted by Russell11 View Post
    Me too I gotta wait til Tuesday :/ any problems with it?
    No no problems for me whatsoever, The phone is amazing the color is gorgeous you will love your phone once you get it. I know the situation sucks for many of you but the phone is worth the agony!
  6. awsome8181's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2 Posts
    #906  
    preordered a cyan 920 on wednesday expecting to receive my phone on friday like the rest of you, but apparently 2 day shipping applied on thursday, when the item shipped, so now its expected to come on monday. Checking out my shipment tracker, it shows that all items are sitting in the Fedex shipping center in my city, and after calling them to see if I could just come and pick it up, they declined. Such a tease! really disappointed with at&t for botching this launch, if it wasnt for the online exclusivity of the color, I would have walked into the store. Hopefully at&t come make it up to those who preordered, for those of you with delivery dates of tuesday, i hope they come early!

    Also, i got pretty bored yesterday waiting, and expecting my phone to come and managed to make this bad boy on survivalcraft ;)

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails survivalcraft-2012-11-09-17-36-33.jpg   survivalcraft-2012-11-09-15-53-49.jpg  
  7. jwinch2's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    339 Posts
    #907  
    A Att Manager told me earlier this afternoon that the decision on the launch date was made last minute and was actually only a few days prior to the official launch. That might explain the myriad of problems we have seen.
    My smartphone history.
  8. en0x#AC's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    88 Posts
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    #908  
    I picked mine today from post office so far i'm loving it

    i got black.
  9. eallan's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    66 Posts
    Global Posts
    240 Global Posts
    #909  
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinch2 View Post
    A Att Manager told me earlier this afternoon that the decision on the launch date was made last minute and was actually only a few days prior to the official launch. That might explain the myriad of problems we have seen.
    I wouldn't be surprised, but isn't that just a whole new kind of pathetic?
  10. Frek's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    26 Posts
    #910  
    My last update for awhile, I'm not going to dwell on this all weekend.

    Ordered 1 Cyan and 1 Red Wednesday morning for those that want this type of info.

    1 order status (I don't know for which color) updated today and says expected delivery is now Nov 13th.

    The other order status only says accepted and processed at USPS facility in Memphis on Nov 10th at 1:06 am. That's it, no expected delivery date or any other info.

    You'd think after the whole "customers who order before 3:00 PM EST on Thursday will get their phone on the 9th" email that they would at least send out an apology email and credit my account something. Or they could have upgraded my order to FedEx overnight, but no, they probably figured they were already late with the order so might as well save a couple bucks on shipping.
  11. Dagolara's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    584 Posts
    Global Posts
    585 Global Posts
    #911  
    Ordered a Black one around noon on Friday, went backorded to processing and a little while ago I got a tracking number. Too early for USPS to recognize it and *shakes fist* at no mail on Monday due to a holiday.
    GT: ChaddMaia
  12. GSOgymrat's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    363 Posts
    Global Posts
    369 Global Posts
    #912  
    I ordered a 920 through the AT&T website and checked the order status and it said "cancelled". I tried again today and made sure all the information was correct, check order status and again "cancelled". I don't understand what it going on. There are no 920s available at local stores. If I go to a store can they order it for me?
  13. henilp89's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    145 Posts
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    #913  
    Quote Originally Posted by GSOgymrat View Post
    I ordered a 920 through the AT&T website and checked the order status and it said "cancelled". I tried again today and made sure all the information was correct, check order status and again "cancelled". I don't understand what it going on. There are no 920s available at local stores. If I go to a store can they order it for me?
    yes they will order one for you.. what ever color you want but it might take a week to get the phone to you.. GOOD LUCK
  14. henilp89's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    145 Posts
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    #914  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagolara View Post
    Ordered a Black one around noon on Friday, went backorded to processing and a little while ago I got a tracking number. Too early for USPS to recognize it and *shakes fist* at no mail on Monday due to a holiday.
    i checked.. FedEx is open on monday.. mine is shipping via FedEx
  15. jwinch2's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    339 Posts
    #915  
    Quote Originally Posted by eallan View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised, but isn't that just a whole new kind of pathetic?
    You won't get any argument out of me. With as many launches as they do, you would think they would have the process dialed in by now.
    My smartphone history.
  16. kicknik's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    9 Posts
    #916  
    Quote Originally Posted by eurovisionacts View Post
    RECEIVED. Off contract phone AND a charging plate too :)
    How did you get the charging plate if you got it off contract? Or was it not free? 0.o
  17. Guitarpik's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    224 Posts
    #917  
    I ordered well before 3pm on Wednesday and I even paid $199 for the phone and $49 for the charger (had the difference credited to my account before I made the order).

    My charger shipped Thursday and phone shipped Friday. The charger arrived in my city last night but wont be delivered until Monday and the phone is coming Tuesday.
  18. benski's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    9 Posts
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    #918  
    My experience so far....

    - ordered the cyan Wednesday 7am CST
    - went from processing to back ordered, staying at back ordered status for a day
    - then went to cancelled
    - called at&t Friday and was told the order was cancelled due to number mismatch (which I found odd as the number the rep read back to me was correct)
    - new order placed by at&t rep
    - status back ordered

    So my guess is I might see it in a week at this rate.

    Definitely not a fun experience.
  19. Iviansour's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    37 Posts
       #919  
    Quote Originally Posted by benski View Post
    My experience so far....

    - ordered the cyan Wednesday 7am CST
    - went from processing to back ordered, staying at back ordered status for a day
    - then went to cancelled
    - called at&t Friday and was told the order was cancelled due to number mismatch (which I found odd as the number the rep read back to me was correct)
    - new order placed by at&t rep
    - status back ordered

    So my guess is I might see it in a week at this rate.

    Definitely not a fun experience.
    Similar Experience, they told me it will be back ordered but It got shipped today, so hopefully you'll get it early next week. I ordered white.
  20. entropism's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    58 Posts
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    #920  
    Same status as the rest of everyone waiting: Was promised on the 7th that my red 920 would arrive on the 9th, now they have "no idea what happened" and it should ship out within a "week or two". They're giving me a free case to make up for it, but hey, I don't use cases on my phone. Sooo... Wheee?
    NessyBoy87 likes this.
  21. kwill's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    47 Posts
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    #921  
    Yeah, ordered three in total. 2 red and 1 yellow on 7th before 10 am. And that was only because it took 2 hrs to get everything set up. One red got here Friday. Other two are still processing. One of which was a new line - red. This crap blows with att!
  22. mtmjr90's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    208 Posts
    Global Posts
    697 Global Posts
    #922  
    Thanks to this thread, I cancelled my order and made my way to a Microsoft Store. Now I'm typing this on my cyan 920:) No free charging plate, but worth it.

    Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
    Current: soon to be the Lumia 1020
    Past: Samsung Focus, HTC Radar, Lumia 710, Lumia 920, HTC 8X, Lumia 521, Lumia 925, Surface RT
    Current non-WP: Nexus 5, iPhone 5s
  23. jdom's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    132 Posts
    #923  
    Quote Originally Posted by mtmjr90 View Post
    Thanks to this thread, I cancelled my order and made my way to a Microsoft Store. Now I'm typing this on my cyan 920:) No free charging plate, but worth it.

    Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
    i bought my 920 in store and got the free charging plate
  24. Watcherseye's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    23 Posts
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    #924  
    So, being the impatient person that I am, I went to the ATT store and bought a red 920 while I wait for my Cyan to arrive. I have to say, it's pretty damn sexy, except for the fingerprints. So there's a good chance the cyan is going back, but we will see.
  25. mtmjr90's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    208 Posts
    Global Posts
    697 Global Posts
    #925  
    Quote Originally Posted by jdom View Post
    i bought my 920 in store and got the free charging plate

    In a Microsoft Store? They acted like they had no idea what I was talking about and told me I had to go through AT&T...who refused to give one to me since I didn't buy through them. I was pretty pissed, but couldn't see what else I could do (even tried calling Nokia but they said the same thing as MSFT).
    Current: soon to be the Lumia 1020
    Past: Samsung Focus, HTC Radar, Lumia 710, Lumia 920, HTC 8X, Lumia 521, Lumia 925, Surface RT
    Current non-WP: Nexus 5, iPhone 5s

Posting Permissions

B