Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarpik View Post
    That's a pretty late order. I ordered on Wednesday around 12pm ET. I'm pretty sure vagrant ordered even before me.
    I believe it was as early as you could pre-order

10PST is 1AM eastern.

Preorder started at 12am i believe

1hour late and still not getting anything

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stadifer View Post
    Same here... I ordered a Cyan at 12:15am PST and I have no shipping info yet. I'm going to be a little pissed if I hung out for 3 hours waiting to order the phone and past midnight to finally get it in and not get it delivered on Friday when plenty of people ordered online after me and are indeed getting it tomorrow.

Unfortunately, I want the Lumia 920 so I have no choice but AT&T. It's unfortunate that they can't get their crap together an honor orders in FIFO fashion which is how they state they process them.
    AT&T does not have LTE in my area but Verizon does all over the state. So I will have no problem telling them to go **** themselves.

Global Posts
    240 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VagrantWade View Post
    What the ****...now the charge on my card has been removed.

Upgrade, no number porting. I was charged in full, and it has now been removed.

I am about 99% positive they are screwing up and I am going to end up leaving AT&T for Verizon this weekend.
    I ordered wed night, cyan, and everything you're having happen to you has been totally identical for me. Charge removed, order pending shipment, etc etc. I'm in Houston, TX.

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ky Phan View Post
    I believe it was as early as you could pre-order

10PST is 1AM eastern.

Preorder started at 12am i believe

1hour late and still not getting anything
    He said Wednesday. Preorders opened 10pm TUESDAY.

Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    He said Wednesday. Preorders opened 10pm TUESDAY.
    haha sorry

I meant to say Tuesday night.

:happy:

I ordered my cyan at 1230AM EST

Still, its clear that the info on the website is not real time. FedEx shows my order as picked up at 11:30PM last night, yet I know it was not in the system as of midnight when I went to bed. It does show up this morning. And I got an email about it around 11AM...

Long story short, no info isn't very comforting, but it may not be the end of the world yet...

Quote Originally Posted by eallan View Post
    I ordered wed night, cyan, and everything you're having happen to you has been totally identical for me. Charge removed, order pending shipment, etc etc. I'm in Houston, TX.
    And same thing happening to me. As I said earlier, I'm giving them til 3pm to change anything, otherwise, I'm cancelling and will just pick it up in stores tomorrow.

I just called my local AT&T and they said they might have them either tomorrow or Monday lol

No cyan in stores though... Up to you if a weekend of wait merits switching colors.

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    Luis: I do apologize we have sold out of the device and are waiting for additional inventory. Unfortunately, we do not have an anticipated delivery date as inventory levels vary from day-to-day. You will receive an e-mail from us when your item has shipped.

Yep. **** AT&T. I ordered at the very second Their IT were able to get the preorder button fixed for non premier members.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffwp View Post
    Mine says shipped. I checked the tracking info and its slated to arrive tomorrow. The question is will I recieve a free wireless charcher?

I order mine at 12:06am Wednesday morning
    Some people say that it will come with another shipment not with the phone...

Luis: I do apologize we have sold out of the device and are waiting for additional inventory. Unfortunately, we do not have an anticipated delivery date as inventory levels vary from day-to-day. You will receive an e-mail from us when your item has shipped.

Yep. **** AT&T. I ordered at the very second Their IT were able to get the preorder button fixed for non premier members.
    Awesome. Well, I think I'll just cancel my order. Cyan would have been nice, but I'll just go in store and pick another color. Really disappointed in At&t.

Global Posts
    244 Global Posts

Did they actually cancel your order?

I just checked my bank account and the charge hold is still in place... I fear I may be in the same boat you are.

Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WIndowsReborn View Post
    Awesome. Well, I think I'll just cancel my order. Cyan would have been nice, but I'll just go in store and pick another color. Really disappointed in At&t.
    i'm even thinking about the red one at this point

if they were only able to process my order at 8pm last nite, there's no way in **** i'm getting a cyan

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts

It sucks man, no doubt. I guess if you're not set on the 920 then the 8X on Verizon is a viable option, but I'll say this much Verizon is no better than AT&T in terms of customer service. I fought with them on a monthly basis over BS charges on my bill for over 4 years.

There was a rumor that Microsoft was going to delay the launch of Windows 8 devices on Verizon because Verizon was insistent on installing their carrier malware/spyware on Windows 8 devices. You may want to look into that before you jump ship...

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stadifer View Post
    Did they actually cancel your order?

I just checked my bank account and the charge hold is still in place... I fear I may be in the same boat you are.
    They didn't cancel my order. They said they are out of stock and it's backordered. I am cancelling my order at this moment and then I'm probably going to my local AT&T store tomorrow and cancelling my service.

Quote Originally Posted by mtbush View Post
    It sucks man, no doubt. I guess if you're not set on the 920 then the 8X on Verizon is a viable option, but I'll say this much Verizon is no better than AT&T in terms of customer service. I fought with them on a monthly basis over BS charges on my bill for over 4 years.

There was a rumor that Microsoft was going to delay the launch of Windows 8 devices on Verizon because Verizon was insistent on installing their carrier malware/spyware on Windows 8 devices. You may want to look into that before you jump ship...
    I left Verizon for AT&T. So I am aware of how ****ty they both are. Verizon has LTE here, AT&T does not. I do not currently have my own phone because my 3GS died on me and I am borrowing someone elses phone and can't keep it much longer.

Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    So if from what i've gathered...

If your order says "pending shipment", you can't cancel your order

and your out of luck?

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    So if from what i've gathered...

If your order says "pending shipment", you can't cancel your order

and your out of luck?
    Who said that?

i'm even thinking about the red one at this point

if they were only able to process my order at 8pm last nite, there's no way in **** i'm getting a cyan
    Yeah, Red was my second choice anyway, so I'm fine with cancelling. Just hope they let me.

Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Who said that?
    premier rep told me over the phone last nite

Rep told me she'll process the order

but after that, it's up to the shipping dept to handle, and that she does not know when it will ship out.

Also read a couple of responses from this thread

premier rep told me over the phone last nite

Rep told me she'll process the order

but after that, it's up to the shipping dept to handle, and that she does not know when it will ship out.

Also read a couple of responses from this thread
    Premier rep told me the same today...can't cancel an online order. I was trying so I could pick one up in the store tomorrow...

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    Well they were wrong. I just cancelled my order and it was Pending Shipment.

Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    It would be even funnier if the rep i spoke to and your rep sat next to each other

I guess i'll just have to cancel my order around 2-3pm PST if my order isn't updated.

They didn't give you any trouble? That easy?

My order has shipped today. Black 920, Charging plate and sIm. Two FedEx tracking numbers - one for the phone and a separate one for the charging plate and sim. Scheduled delivery for all items is Monday. :-)
    FYI my order was "In Progress and pending shipment" until today at noon when I called Premier customer service and was given the tracking info. About a half hour later the order status was updated.