Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    I mentioned this earlier... And someone didn't believe me but premier is a complete clown show, and we premier customers always get shafted on AT&T.

As of right now my order status is still processing and my card hasn't been charged

My prediction is I won't get a Friday delivery because they probably won't start processing premier orders until last minute as usual.

Everyone else chime in with your pre order time and the status of your order

My order doesn't even show up under 'my orders' and I only see a $1 deduction from my bank account.
    12:01am, card authorized for full amount (wrong amount though), out of pre-order status and into processing. I got the black 920.

Global Posts
    561 Global Posts
    Just ordered and processing went right through. Email said can not change or cancel order after processing. If this turns out like the Surface cluster, I will never pre order again. I am hoping for Friday delivery as I overnighted but I'm not holding my breath. ATT is such a pain.

Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    Right does your ORDER STATUS say Conan ?

Global Posts
    533 Global Posts
    Ordered a red Lumia 920 at 12:01. My CC was charged for 1.00, and as of now I can see my order on my AT&T "My Orders" page and it has a status of "Processing".

I ordered around 6:45 am, cyan, and if I check the order status with the order number it says order status pending, delivery on or around 11/9

I was able to purchase a Red and a Cyaan 920 around 11:40pm CST last night. My order status is processing with Fed Ex delivery scheduled for Friday.

I would imagine that they haven't gotten into the office yet. It will be very simple for them to process and ship them today after a real person arrives at work. I wouldn't panic.

“You get treated in life the way you teach people to treat you.”― Wayne W. Dyer
    ;)

Global Posts
    1,190 Global Posts
    Ordered about an hour ago, mine says "attention"

Quote Originally Posted by ratchetjaw#AC View Post
    Ordered about an hour ago, mine says "attention"
    Call them. Call them now. I've been on the phone with them for over an hour, with 5 different reps.

Premier is terrible.
    prjkthack
    Nokia Lumia 1020, Nokia Lumia 928, Droid DNA
    Surface Pro 128GB

Global Posts
    356 Global Posts
    So umm what happens if it doesn't show up Friday?

The sun will still rise and the phone will show up sometime next week.
    Now go play.
    jjmurphy likes this.

Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    Ordered a Red 920 about 10:30 PST last night and it still says processing

Global Posts
    240 Global Posts
    Mine says attention as well, whats the deal?

Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Preordered my red one last night at 12:05 EST. Says "processing" and estimated arrival on Nov 9. However I also preordered a note 2 for my wife on Oct 26 and it still says processing as well.

Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    My item status is Processing and my Shipping Status is Back ordered. I however ordered the Yellow one.

And yes Premier is a nightmare.

Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    I'm not a premiere customer but I ordered at 12:15am PST and my order status says back ordered though I got a shipment date last night of 11/8. I just realized I didn't select overnight so I'm guessing my phone won't show up until next week coming priority mail. Doh!

Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    AT&T has such awful systems

Quote Originally Posted by pvcleave View Post
    My item status is Processing and my Shipping Status is Back ordered. I however ordered the Yellow one.

And yes Premier is a nightmare.
    My shipping status say backordered too, and I now have two orders instead of just one.

Now going on 2 hours on the phone, with 9 different reps now.
    prjkthack
    Nokia Lumia 1020, Nokia Lumia 928, Droid DNA
    Surface Pro 128GB

Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by prjkthack View Post
    Now going on 2 hours on the phone, with 9 different reps now.
    Yes I was on the phone nearly 3 hours, with 5 different reps.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    I think the status will say back-ordered because technically the phone isn't available yet. This happened when I pre-ordered from AT&T before.

Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlbuc View Post
    I think the status will say back-ordered because technically the phone isn't available yet. This happened when I pre-ordered from AT&T before.
    You are probably correct... My confirmation order showed that it won't ship until 11/8 so it would be back ordered until they where available to ship.

Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    Any GUYS/MALES here who ordered a red one like me?

And yes most of us will all see the 1$ initial charge, but what i'm saying is Premier is CONSTANTLY guilty is delaying these things for us.

Don't be surprised if we all get delayed past the weekend b/c they didn't process all of this in time.

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Ordered last night around 9:30PST via Premiere, still shows "processing" status.
    Charge shows as $99 on my USAA account, so take that for what it's worth.

Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    Let me give a great example to everyone. I will of course update this thread all the way until friday to let you know.

but I have LIFELOCK. it's a great program.. one of the things it does for me is informs me when even Cel phone related /utility things are done to my credit.

WITH this order of the Lumia 920 I added a NEW LINE to my account to get the phone.

Lifelock has YET to inform me my credit has been checked for this.. yet ATT said my order was successful... blah blah blah pending shipping friday right?

Not so fast.. The lifelock warning i get is literally INSTANT, i've been standing in a verizon store before and ordered a phone and as the Rep was doing it on his computer i got the lifelock Warning.

So this means ATT has not even touched my order yet.

i'm guessing i won't get the warning probably not even until the last minute or next week, b/c i know how Premier operates they won't even look at our orders until late.
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast