Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Global Posts
    1,057 Global Posts
    After almost 150 minutes on the phone with three different reps, I have a 920 in White on order for myself and a 920 in Cyan on order for my wife, with matching wireless charging pads. My bank account shows pending charges, in full for the devices. Unfortunately, it also shows pending charges for the wireless charging pads. I'm going to contact AT&T about that to see if I can get those charges reversed. I've also only received one confirmation email, and that was for one of the two charging pads. This was completed close to 1000 EST.

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Been through pre-order before. The order status page is always super slow. When I got the HTC One X, the processing page didn't change until Thursday. However, it had already shipped and arrived on time (Friday.) I believe if you check stories about the 900 pre-orders as well, you'll see the same thing.

Here's my issue:

Preordered two 920's (Red and Cyan). I got email confirmation with order numbers etc... for both. Yet, when I check my order status, the only order that shows up is for the Red 920 (three lines: accessory, phone and sim card). Nothing at all for the Cyan.

Also, my bank account got charged $1 and the price of one phone + tax (it seems like the upgrade fee will be charged to the actual bill). Not for the other one.

Update: I called customer service and gave them the "Web Order Number" that I got in my email confirmation. The guy said that for some reason the order did not get processed but he was able to process it manually on his end. Needless to say I'm a happy camper.
    Last edited by MaulerX; 11-07-2012 at 11:40 AM.

Anybody else seeing this in their order?

Replacement Micro-SIM for Apple iPad

I have this for my SIM card??
    Banned

Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chevans920 View Post

Yep, I have that too.
    Banned

Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by prjkthack View Post
    So talking to AT&T, the "back ordered" status is totally normal for a pre-order. It doesn't mean its back ordered at all.

Got all my issues with them sorted out. Still on track for a black Lumia 920 with a charging plate.

Checking my order status on the website, it says everything is processing, and the SIM card is pending shipment.

I also asked if it was supposed to arrive by Friday, and they said that it would ship on Friday. Which is rather disappointing.
    I saw 'arriving' on or around 11/9. That could technically mean 11/8. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by chevans920 View Post

Me too. Didn't pay much mind to it as it seems like that's just their way of describing the sim card. Come to think of it, it's a bit odd that's how they're describing it.

PIN
    No
    Quote Originally Posted by Kebero View Post
    After almost 150 minutes on the phone with three different reps, I have a 920 in White on order for myself and a 920 in Cyan on order for my wife, with matching wireless charging pads. My bank account shows pending charges, in full for the devices. Unfortunately, it also shows pending charges for the wireless charging pads. I'm going to contact AT&T about that to see if I can get those charges reversed. I've also only received one confirmation email, and that was for one of the two charging pads. This was completed close to 1000 EST.
    Probably because only the black charging pad qualifies for the free charging pad. Any other colors are regular price.

Woohoo, order status changed from "back-ordered" to "processing".
    prjkthack
    Nokia Lumia 1020, Nokia Lumia 1520, iPhone 6
    Surface Pro 128GB

Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TMavC5 View Post
    Pre-order is not working. Everytime i click on "Pre-order" button, it just sits here. WTF
    Switch browsers. IE struggled for me.

Mine went through really smoothly this morning.

The next two days are going to take forever!!!

don't get your hopes up till you see the shipping confirmation... Its 2 day fedex, if its not shipped in the next few hours, you wont see it till next Tuesday most likely.
    Banned

Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bauerbach View Post
    don't get your hopes up till you see the shipping confirmation... Its 2 day fedex, if its not shipped in the next few hours, you wont see it till next Tuesday most likely.
    That's true, because this isn't FedEx Second Day with Saturday delivery. There is an upcharge for that.

Well that was fairly painful. Tried several times last night to pre-order. Since I have a company discount it kicked me into the premier login, but I couldn't register. Called today and got transferred to 3 different people. With the third person, I stepped through to the final stopping point and he suggested I use Google Chrome, vice Firefox and IE10 that I had tried since he was supposedly mimicking what I was doing and had no problem with Chrome. I told him that I would do that, BUT if I had any problem whatsoever, I wouldn't call back, but would instead cancel my account. Nice kid, sounded a bit overwhelmed, but he stepped me through taking my order online. Re-verified correct color choice along with charging plate. Also verified that I keep my grandfathered Unlimited Data Plan. Soooo... Supposedly have one on order. We'll see how that goes :-)

Global Posts
    295 Global Posts
    My order process has been extremely painful since they keep canceling my order. I think I'm just going to buy one in store! Does anyone know if they will be selling the Cyan 920 in the brick and mortar stores?

Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    Sorry about making a new thread everyone, I updated the story on PREMIER ORDER customers.

http://forums.wpcentral.com/lumia-92...tm#post1742707

I've ordered via premier before with no problems. I ordered my lumia 900 via premier as a preorder item and received it on launch day as promised. I have no reason to believe it will be any different this time. Sorry you've had such a bad experience with them, but that hasn't been my experience and I've been a customer for several years.

Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VineRider View Post
    I've ordered via premier before with no problems. I ordered my lumia 900 via premier as a preorder item and received it on launch day as promised. I have no reason to believe it will be any different this time. Sorry you've had such a bad experience with them, but that hasn't been my experience and I've been a customer for several years.
    that's fine and i'm not saying my case is set in stone.

I just want everyone to know the story so they at least know. in case it happens to them as well. and what to look for.

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhonemilk View Post
    Sorry about making a new thread everyone, I updated the story on PREMIER ORDER customers.

http://forums.wpcentral.com/lumia-92...tm#post1742707
    I'd say your slightly obsessed with the whole Premier pre-order thing at this point and I don't really see anything of great benefit coming out of the numerous negative posts you've made in regards to the matter except create paranoia among those that have ordered via Premier.

I could care less if I get my phone a couple of days late due to the fact that the 920 is finally "official" and I'll have it in my hands within the week.
    mister2d and mikewp like this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbush View Post
    I'd say your slightly obsessed with the whole Premier pre-order thing at this point and I don't really see anything of great benefit coming out of the numerous negative posts you've made in regards to the matter except create paranoia among those that have ordered via Premier.

I could care less if I get my phone a couple of days late due to the fact that the 920 is finally "official" and I'll have it in my hands within the week.
    The last time I have seen the level of paranoia from a user was back during my time with Android and the massive amount of conspiracy theories that developed about when a phone would be updated to the latest version of Android. Like OMG did you hear the Droid Incredible won't get Gingerbread?????????? We better root this thing and install Cyanogenmod so we can void our warranties and have a blue boot screen.

My order shows up under the "regular" site as well. Not sure how it can be a separate system anyway.
    Banned

Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    You'd be surprised. I worked for the Empire while it was still considered the Old Republic. I was with Southwestern Bell Mobile Systems before they became Cingular and started making obnoxious signage featuring the bright orange "Jack" character. It was on our shirts, our badges and had a word bubble above it half the time with some goofy saying that made you wonder if you were working for a real company.

I digress. Years after my departure I discovered that a lot of the files I created were still being used to help analyze customers' bills and show the competitive advantage of Cingular/AT&T over the other carriers. I left the company 10 years ago in my early twentites, so call me crazy when I found out that store reps (at least in my region) still need to log into Telegence (!) to perform certain functions. Telegence!

We always called it a lack of [in]Telegence and every upgrade to the system was a downgrade. Oh the memories.

Anyways, my account has been charged for the phone to the tune of ~$80. New line of service with no activation and a service credit. (Taxes included) AT&T said my order would not be shipping today and that today is just a special pre-order event.

I'm kinda upset that I did not see the "Nokia Purity by Monster" headphones last night when I was pre-ordering my phone. I would've loved to have gotten it at the same time as my phone!
    Banned

Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyHat View Post
    I'm kinda upset that I did not see the "Nokia Purity by Monster" headphones last night when I was pre-ordering my phone. I would've loved to have gotten it at the same time as my phone!
    I cringe at anything made by Monster.

Quote Originally Posted by wamsille View Post
    I cringe at anything made by Monster.
    I have to say there are some things that I think is overpriced. Monster Headphones and Bose, but for $99.99 for Bluetooth Headphones with Noise Cancelling, I would do it :).
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast