Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gtbuzz

Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Is this what everyone else got too or did they sell out too fast?

Global Posts
    561 Global Posts
    I ordered Black and it said 11/8 ship date. When it shows up, I'll believe it.

Global Posts
    356 Global Posts
    Lol did they sell out...silly boy

I had ordered a Cyan (delivery date 11/9/2012) and a Yellow (delivery date 11/14/2012). I don't really care about the Yellow, its for the wife, who didn't even want a new phone lol. Had to get off the iPhone ecosystem though.

Has anyone heard if the yellow ones will be in store on the 9th? Trying to decide if it's worth ordering online or not.

Quote Originally Posted by gtbuzz View Post
    Has anyone heard if the yellow ones will be in store on the 9th? Trying to decide if it's worth ordering online or not.
    According to Nokia, only red, black, and white will be in stores on the 9th. Others have asked around local stores and heard that cyan will as well.

I want a yellow one as well, or at least the ability to compare with red in-hand. It makes no sense that yellow is being shipped later and won't be in stores considering Nokia is featuring the color every chance it gets.

Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hasasimo View Post
    According to Nokia, only red, black, and white will be in stores on the 9th. Others have asked around local stores and heard that cyan will as well.

I want a yellow one as well, or at least the ability to compare with red in-hand. It makes no sense that yellow is being shipped later and won't be in stores considering Nokia is featuring the color every chance it gets.
    Where does Nokia state this? Not arguing, I'm genuinely curious.

I had my preorder in seconds after they went live last night and all phones except yellow were dated for 11/9. The yellow was listed as delivery on 11/14. My wife will get her cyan one on 11/9, but I'll just have to wait until next week. :(

Quote Originally Posted by hasasimo View Post

That is a little strange that they wouldn't be all in the store at the same time, or that only one would lag behind. Maybe the yellow has a little magic powder in it that's hard to source :).

Online order it is.
    karmamule likes this.

My ferrari red one is showing ship on 11/8 as well.

When I logged into my account just after midnight, the availability date for the yellow 920 was listed as on or around 11/14. All other colors were 11/9. At least that's what I remember.

I went to ATT store, they said hey weren't getting yellow in the store, online only. So I ordered mine last night. I guess it's possible that they are delayed a week to the stores also. Either way I don't think a yellow will be around before next week. That's why I ordered online.

“You get treated in life the way you teach people to treat you.”― Wayne W. Dyer
    ;)

Quote Originally Posted by gtbuzz View Post
    That is a little strange that they wouldn't be all in the store at the same time, or that only one would lag behind. Maybe the yellow has a little magic powder in it that's hard to source :).

Online order it is.
    I'm still going to wait until Friday, and then drive around to every ATT, Microsoft, and Best Buy I know in search of the almighty yellow. If all else fails, I'll settle for an online order.