1.    #1  
    I've been trying for days to track one down and I'm coming up with nothing. We go confirmation today that AT&T is getting it friday and 99.999% of the people who want one in Canada can't even find them even though they are "available"!

Has anyone got any information about when Rogers is going to actually launch these damn phones??

Nope, Rogers seems to be pretty tight-lipped about the whole thing. Since the limited supply has been released my girlfriend has contacted all the local Rogers stores and outlets on a daily basis!! They either reply with soon or they have no idea. I am hopping tomorrow! But then again that is too hopeful. There is no concrete stats on this phones availability anywhere! Does anyone else have any further insight?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen.B View Post
    Nope, Rogers seems to be pretty tight-lipped about the whole thing. Since the limited supply has been released my girlfriend has contacted all the local Rogers stores and outlets on a daily basis!! They either reply with soon or they have no idea. I am hopping tomorrow! But then again that is too hopeful. There is no concrete stats on this phones availability anywhere! Does anyone else have any further insight?
    Yeah I've been doing the same thing here in Waterloo with no luck. I'll be annoyed if I can't get my hands on one before they become available on AT&T

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Heard through my local store it would really launch on the 12th.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Badcard View Post
    Heard through my local store it would really launch on the 12th.

That's Monday. Urg. I really hope it's Friday. Did a rep give you that info?

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I tried to get some information too but Rogers seems to be waiting after their shipments to come. I think next week they will be available

Yup, the 12th if definitely a Monday... a Friday release would be key! Hopefully some information trickles down to is Canadians. But either way I will make sure to be on top of all the Rogers stores until this thing comes out!