Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 29
Like Tree23Likes
  1. lovenokia's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    352 Posts
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
       #1  
    I have decided I will have the heaviest nokia lumia 920, and will get a case, and style it with lead tape, then spraypaint it yellow(the color for my phone) so that it will break everyone's arm when they try to hold it. lol
    metalchick719 likes this.
  2. Reflexx's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3,938 Posts
    #2  
    I was thinking about getting this case.



    I like how there's an area for the camera.

    I'm not sure how this would feel in my pocket though.
  3. VagrantWade's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,399 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    #3  
    HOW WILL HE PUT IT IN HIS POCKETS?!?!

  4. lovenokia's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    352 Posts
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
       #4  
    I dont think it will fit, I mean the phone will rip through his jeans because of the sheer weight.
  5. theefman's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2,340 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,341 Global Posts
    #5  
    And make sure its an Adamantium laced case as well to make it truly unbreakable, think the one with a healing factor costs extra though. :D
  6. Winterfang's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3,541 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,764 Global Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Winning Guy View Post
    I was thinking about getting this case.

    Click to view quoted image

    I'm dying XD.
  7. fwaits's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    828 Posts
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by theefman View Post
    And make sure its an Adamantium laced case as well to make it truly unbreakable, think the one with a healing factor costs extra though. :D
    If the yellow one had adamantium claws that slid out at the press of a button I would own that yesterday...
  8. Reflexx's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3,938 Posts
    #8  
    Chuck Norris punched a Lumia 920 in a case.

    It tore the very fabric of space-time.

    That was a billion years ago. I fear history is about to repeat itself.
    Thanked by:
    theefman, phirefly, keizka and 1 others like this.
  9. sublimegolf's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2 Posts
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    #9  
    If you have weak arms and/or tight pants...this phone isn't for you ;D
  10. keizka's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    78 Posts
    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Winning Guy View Post
    Chuck Norris punched a Lumia 920 in a case.

    It tore the very fabric of space-time.

    That was a billion years ago. I fear history is about to repeat itself.
    Aaahh, now I get it! So that's what those Mayans were all about with their calendar. The fated meeting of cased 920 and Chuck Norris.
    lovenokia likes this.
  11. iphonemilk's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    116 Posts
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by nokiawp7 View Post
    I have decided I will have the heaviest nokia lumia 920, and will get a case, and style it with lead tape, then spraypaint it yellow(the color for my phone) so that it will break everyone's arm when they try to hold it. lol
    Bro, do you even lift bro?
  12. Xsever's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    442 Posts
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    #12  
    I've had the Lumia 920 for a week now here in Canada and all I can assure you guys is that you'll only think about the weight for a minute tops!

    I bought a hoist, a trolley, and straps just to be safe as I "LUG" it around! :D

    Enjoy your 920s on Friday boys! You won't be disappointed at all!
    Nokia Lumia 920 | Rogers Wireless Canada
    HP Touchpad 32GB CM 9 ICS
  13. VagrantWade's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,399 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by xsever View Post
    I've had the Lumia 920 for a week now here in Canada and all I can assure you guys is that you'll only think about the weight for a minute tops!

    I bought a hoist, a trolley, and straps just to be safe as I "LUG" it around! :D

    Enjoy your 920s on Friday boys! You won't be disappointed at all!
    I want to be Lumia 920 buddies.
  14. lovenokia's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    352 Posts
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
       #14  
    You are not getting the joke...
  15. VagrantWade's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,399 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by nokiawp7 View Post
    You are not getting the joke...
    I don't think you're getting OUR jokes.
  16. lovenokia's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    352 Posts
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
       #16  
    This was meant to be response to iPhonemilk
  17. Landsharkk's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    280 Posts
    #17  
    Someone should invent a Lumia 920 body harness (to make it viable to carry the phone around) and offer a free one to each one of the reviewers claiming the Lumia 920 is not a worthy phone because of its' weight.
    lovenokia likes this.
  18. VagrantWade's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,399 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsharkk View Post
    Someone should invent a Lumia 920 body harness (to make it viable to carry the phone around) and offer a free one to each one of the reviewers claiming the Lumia 920 is not a worthy phone because of its' weight.
    I already bought one for mine;

    lovenokia and Muessig like this.
  19. lovenokia's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    352 Posts
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
       #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrantwade View Post
    I already bought one for mine;

    Click to view quoted image
    lmao!!
  20. Xsever's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    442 Posts
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    #20  
    BREAKING NEWS: A new element called Lumia 920 (SYMB: LU920) has just been added to the Periodic Table of the Elements.

    The new element takes home the densest element record after that record was held by Osmium at 22.59 g/cm3.

    Nokia Press Conference Shortly! :D
    Nokia Lumia 920 | Rogers Wireless Canada
    HP Touchpad 32GB CM 9 ICS
  21. Squachy's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    176 Posts
    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrantwade View Post
    HOW WILL HE PUT IT IN HIS POCKETS?!?!

    Click to view quoted image
    Its called a Backpack.
  22. fwaits's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    828 Posts
    #22  
    Nokia has broken all kinds of physics with this phone. I mean an object this heavy and dense surely is powerful enough to absorb even light itself yet the body colors and beautiful screen say otherwise.
  23. VagrantWade's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,399 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    #23  
    Interesting fact. The Lumia 920 is the only known to man object that is capable of escaping a black hole.
  24. keizka's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    78 Posts
    #24  
    Escape black hole? You got it all wrong... it devours the black hole through its own weight. It's akin to a dessert for 920.
    a5cent likes this.
  25. fulnix's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    120 Posts
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    #25  
    finally an Anti-Hipster Phone.....love that this phone is everything the Iphone is not Hahahahahaha
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

B