Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    Starting off this thread with a question.

If we pre order tonight, do we receive in the mail on friday?

Discuss.

Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    That's the theory... I had a web chat with AT&T customer service and they said 2-3 business days for delivery.

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    Did they even say preorders would open at midnight?

Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrantwade View Post
    Did they even say preorders would open at midnight?
    Nokia US has officially said that on their FB page. i know that much

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhonemilk View Post
    Nokia US has officially said that on their FB page. i know that much
    Do you have a link? It's not that I don't believe you but I don't want to F5 all night if it's not true.

I can't find anything about it on their FB page.

Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    Do you have a link? It's not that I don't believe you but I don't want to F5 all night if it's not true.

I can't find anything about it on their FB page.
    Sure standby, ill post it.

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    Woooo awesome!

So it was on their blog.
    iphonemilk likes this.

Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    Amazing Nokia Lumia 920 bundle hits AT&T on Nov 9th – Nokia Conversations : the official Nokia blog

"You’ll be able to pre-order the Nokia Lumia 920 later today, from 12am ET/9pm PT on AT&T’s website"

Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    Amazing Nokia Lumia 920 bundle hits AT&T on Nov 9th Nokia Conversations : the official Nokia blog

"Youll be able to pre-order the Nokia Lumia 920 later today, from 12am ET/9pm PT on AT&Ts website"

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    Amazing Nokia Lumia 920 bundle hits AT&T on Nov 9th Nokia Conversations : the official Nokia blog

"Youll be able to pre-order the Nokia Lumia 920 later today, from 12am ET/9pm PT on AT&Ts website"
    Yea that isn't their FB page, that's why I didn't see it. Thanks.

Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    lol we posted same time, hehe

Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    It is on the FB page too.. That is how I found the link. According to the time stamp it was posted @ 7am PST. You have to hit the Nokia USA FB page though; not the Global Nokia FB page.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    there's actually lke 4 or 5 nokia FB pages.. ><

I know annoying.. make sure it's the Nokia US page, it's right at the top.
    Thanked by:
    VagrantWade likes this.

I think I'm going to stop by Costco and see if I can get any details from the phone guy there. He had told me a couple weeks ago they would definitely carry it on release day.

Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Still not sure if it will actually deliver by 11/9 though... Usually they only pony up for next day or 2nd day air for the iPhone launch. Perhaps the warehouses are ready to go and they ship same day for deliver on 11/9 though.

I hope that is the case as it appears my only hope for a Cyan is a pre-order!

"You’ll be able to pre-order the Nokia Lumia 920 later today, from 12am ET/9pm PT on AT&T’s website"??? Heck yes! I'm in California :-) *Happy dance* Now the whole "while supplies last" is concerning...hope to snag one.

Damn, no grey in the blog post. Someone got my hopes up during today's batch of rumors.

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    there's actually lke 4 or 5 nokia FB pages.. ><

I know annoying.. make sure it's the Nokia US page, it's right at the top.
    Ah your right I found it. I assumed the one that just said "Nokia" that I was following was the US one since the others are like Nokia UK etc.

Any idea if when you pre-order has an effect on if you get the wireless charging plate? If I don't pre-order until Wednesday afternoon around lunch time, think that will penalize me? Or is the charging plate distributed when you come into the store to pick it up on Friday.

I would assume that they would have a good supply of charging plates, but I would hate for it to be a limited supply fiasco like the Rogers 920 release where each store only gets 2. Though I imagine if they are running the promotion from Friday through Dec. 31st they will have a lot to give out.

I'm just nervous about not getting the plate. I have no idea what the Windows Phone demand is like in my area. I'll be getting to work late on Friday so I can get to the AT&T store before it opens.

"You’ll be able to pre-order the Nokia Lumia 920 later today, from 12am ET/9pm PT on AT&T’s website."

This does not seem to be true.

Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stadifer View Post
    Still not sure if it will actually deliver by 11/9 though... Usually they only pony up for next day or 2nd day air for the iPhone launch. Perhaps the warehouses are ready to go and they ship same day for deliver on 11/9 though.

I hope that is the case as it appears my only hope for a Cyan is a pre-order!
    Yeah here's my NEXT question for this thread...

Do they have ATT Sales people working that late? can we pre order by phone? or is it Website only?

I typically DON'T like using the website, b/c im ATT premiere.. and for the love of god btw.. i wish i could somehow GET OFF Att premiere and be a normal customer again.. b/c ATT premiere people get shafted every single product launch.. it's insane..

Anyways, i hate using the website.. i don't trust me.. many launches including the SGS3 launch i've been screwed countless times.

I may have to go into the store and pre order =( i don't want to do that b/c that would be later in the "pre order get yourself a spot in line, line"

If ya know what i mean

Global Posts
    1,421 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rockonit View Post
    "Youll be able to pre-order the Nokia Lumia 920 later today, from 12am ET/9pm PT on AT&Ts website."

This does not seem to be true.
    What doesn't seem to be true??

Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    I typically DON'T like using the website, b/c im ATT premiere.. and for the love of god btw.. i wish i could somehow GET OFF Att premiere and be a normal customer again.. b/c ATT premiere people get shafted every single product launch.. it's insane..

Anyways, i hate using the website.. i don't trust me.. many launches including the SGS3 launch i've been screwed countless times.
    I'm jumping ship from Verizon to AT&T so I likely won't have that particular issue... They might have a "That man is leaving another carrier for us; get him a phone pronto!" list though. :P

One could hope.

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    I jumped ship to AT&T from Verizon when I got the iPhone 3GS and they practically offered to pay off my mortgage.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast