Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    I don't suppose any one has any intel on how many Lumia's they are actually going to stock on average at AT&T stores? Perhaps color availability as well?

I'm deciding whether or not I should just come into work late and work later in the evening so I can make sure I get a Cyan Lumia 920 on the 9th or if I can just take an early lunch and still likely have a shot at the bugger.

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stadifer View Post
    I don't suppose any one has any intel on how many Lumia's they are actually going to stock on average at AT&T stores? Perhaps color availability as well?

I'm deciding whether or not I should just come into work late and work later in the evening so I can make sure I get a Cyan Lumia 920 on the 9th or if I can just take an early lunch and still likely have a shot at the bugger.
    Well unless something has changed, they said the Cyan could only be ordered online.

Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    You can pre-order tomorrow, Nov. 7 for delivery on the 9th. Might be an alternative to taking time off or fighting the store crowds.

Just saying.

Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aximtreo View Post
    You can pre-order tomorrow, Nov. 7 for delivery on the 9th. Might be an alternative to taking time off or fighting the store crowds.

Just saying.
    When I spoke with the live agent on the AT&T Wireless site they didn't sound so optimistic about an 11/9 delivery.