1.    #1  
    We know the black is matte, but if you got your hands on the grey matte, would you consider getting it?

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    Cyan is also matte. And Cyan is the greatest color in the history of everything.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrantwade View Post
    Cyan is also matte. And Cyan is the greatest color in the history of everything.
    Interesting, for some strange reason, the grey catches my eye.

No interest for grey. Slight interest for Cyan. I'm currently debating between red and black. I hate black phones, but the matte feels so much better in hands than the glossy finish. I must decide soon lol.
    Of the three, I definitely like cyan the best. Black is okay, but I have a black iPhone and would prefer something different. Initially, I didn't like the gray at all, but seeing pics of it with blue tiles has definitely changed my mind.

The grey would be my choice but so far AT&T isn't offering it in grey.:dry
    ...When you judge someone you tell more about yourself than the person you are judging.

Global Posts
    1,267 Global Posts
    I was leaning towards yellow until I found out it was glossy. Then I found out white was glossy as well. I don't plan to get a case for my 920 so a glossy phone WILL get dropped. I'm gonna have to go Cyan. Bored of black phones. I would've considered a matte grey.

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by doublesman3486 View Post
    Interesting, for some strange reason, the grey catches my eye.
    Nostalgia?

Global Posts
    359 Global Posts
    How much harder is it to hold a glossy phone? I honestly wouldn't know, and I will be deciding between White (glossy) or Cyan (matte). White just looks clean and it will match easy with what I'm wearing/live tiles. Cyan, while a great color can be tougher to pull off everyday.

In my experience the glossy one had much more friction/was less slippery than the matte one. It had this rubber-like tackysticky feeling to it.

Not to say that the matte was slippery, though.

I really want red as a color, cos black phones are boring, but I have hard time giving up the really premium feel of the matte black for the tacky glossy red.
    I think it all depends on the material the device is made from and the form factor. I've played with the S3, and it was impossible for me to hold due to the thinness, light weight and slippery finish.

Global Posts
    561 Global Posts
    Gray should have been a standard color. The gray with any basic color live tiles would look good. And it was Matte. Cyan or Black for me as I can't stand gloss anything.