Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Russell11 View Post
    Can my iPhone join this bonfire?
    We welcome sinners of all nations to the cleansing fires of the righteous. May your device be saved in the name of Bill Gates, Steve Ballmer, and Joe Belfiore. Amen.
    hasasimo and hfcas like this.

Quote Originally Posted by vagrantwade View Post
    Something would have had to have changed then because they said yellow and cyan and one other color would only be online.

I am not settling for any color though. I will wait for Cyan if I have to.
    I would have a similar opinion if there was a matte red (my dream combination). Seeing as how I can't get that, I'm a little more willing to settle.

I will admit the cyan is stunning though.

Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    99$ would seal the deal for me but I'm also prepared to pay $149.

Just got off the phone with two local AT&T stores in two adjacent cities. When I asked about the phone, her response was, "The Nokia Lumia 920?" as if she didn't know what it was. According to her manager it should be out by next week and it'll probably cost 199$. I just hung up.

The other rep from a different store said, "Good question!" And according to his system shows Nov. 11 for $149.

Only time will tell. But time seems to be running out

From San Francisco, California btw

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    I just wish Friday would hurry up.

Quote Originally Posted by firewall2302 View Post
    We welcome sinners of all nations to the cleansing fires of the righteous. May your device be saved in the name of Bill Gates, Steve Ballmer, and Joe Belfiore. Amen.
    Repent at once! How can you forget Stephen Elop? Blasphemy.

Well no shipping carrier delivers on Saturday or Sunday in the US. USPS does Saturday though.
    You, sir, are wrong with this statement. Both FedEx and UPS offer Saturday delivery.

Edit: sorry Vagrant, posted too soon, before I saw other posts stating the above :)

Quote Originally Posted by firewall2302 View Post
    I don't care if my iPhone 4 is saved!!! I'm selfish and want my sins against Microsoft to be repented!!! My iPhone 4 can burn in **** for all I care! :)

Quote Originally Posted by hasasimo View Post
    Repent at once! How can you forget Stephen Elop? Blasphemy.
    I view Elop as the adopted son of the harsh Pharaoh of Symbian, taking us from our lives of struggle and hardship into the promised land as Bill Gates laid out for our people.

And yea, when the time comes he shall part the Verizon sea and lead us safely away from the armies of Tim Cook, who will have gotten lost due to bad map software.
    Thanked by:
    hasasimo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by iPhonemilk View Post
    omg please yellow
    Yup!!! Yellow for me and red for wife here!! Can't wait

Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    wow, at 99 I would be seriously tempted to come out from my no contract bliss:-)
    wouldn't it be interesting if the 50 gc that bestbuy was giving would still be given away but from that 149 price, giving.... 99:-)
    though saying all this I do think its worth 149 too...esp with a charge plate

Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    oops, duplicate post...seems to be happening a lot since the upgrade to the site

Global Posts
    1,068 Global Posts
    Do you think the Microsoft stores will have all the colors on display? I would like to compare them all and I don't think AT&T will have a display with all of them. Plus I would think Microsoft would have more accessories. Also, do you think its a mistake to get the phone this close to Black Friday? What if they do something crazy for Black Friday like have a better accessory or even lower price? I don't know if I'll be able to hold off until BF though. I'm too impatient.

Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    november 9th is what they told me over the phone. i want to get the black one.

Oh this is exciting.

Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    days feel like months this week :dry
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. - Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_pither View Post
    today I asked an AT&T store employee and he checked his screen and told me it would be this Fri $99 on contract with black charging mat included. Damn my stupid 6/13 contract end date!
    You could add a line for 10 bucks then they charge you for a data plan... however you can either buy or find a crappy dumb phone then call ATT up once you head home and cancel your data plan when you put your sim in the 'dumb phone'. Now you'll just pay $10 bucks a month for that extra line for a lumia 920.
    Might seem crazy but that is what I'm doing.

Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    I hope MS store doesn't lollygag like on mango devices and not stock until much later. I much rather deal with MS policies than the goons at att who once didn't want to return a phone I bought the same day that refused to power on even for their techs "take it to apple"

When I bought my Titan at MS the salesman kindly took it back when it had a dead pixel and refused to let me settle on any sort of defect when second unit had dust under camera lense.

Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    Many people claiming they've called many different stores confirming Nov 9th. I hope so!

Guys,

I am sorry if this is off-topic for this thread, but the Best Buy ads are out and I wanted to know if off-contract (600$) mean unlocked? Or it can still work only on ATT?

600$ might be cheaper than in my country (India) and I would love to pick the cyan version from US.

Thank you
    Nilesh

I just called customer care a few minutes ago and she stated it had no exact date some time mid November and the only preorders available now is the galaxy note 2 with their date set for November 9, she had no price or date which sucks because im ready for my black Nokia to go with my black surface

99$ Boom! The world explodes!

Alright, now who said it would not be $99? I think you all owe everyone a Lumia 920. (kidding of course, lol)

Crazy crazy!
    prjkthack
    Nokia Lumia 1020, Nokia Lumia 928, Droid DNA
    Surface Pro 128GB

Global Posts
    604 Global Posts
    AT&T is finally spilling the beans on how much its Windows Phone 8 handsets will set you back if you plump for a two-year deal. Nokia's Lumia 920 costs $99.99, $50 less than previously speculated, and will come with a free wireless charging plate. If your wallet can't (or won't) stretch that far, then you can snag a Lumia 820 for just $49.99, the same price as last generation's flagship. If you've had your eye turned by HTC's much-lauded Windows Phone 8X, then you can select an 8GB limited edition version in blue or limelight (yellow) for $99.99, or a 16GB device for $199.99. Both of the Nokia handsets will be available to pre-order from the 7th (tomorrow) and available on the 9th (Friday), while the 8X should be rolling around "before Thanksgiving." Now that 'Ma Bell has tipped her hand, it's now down to Verizon, which is expected to make its riposte on Thursday. - engadget

Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joeynox View Post
    AT&T is finally spilling the beans on how much its Windows Phone 8 handsets will set you back if you plump for a two-year deal. Nokia's Lumia 920 costs $99.99, $50 less than previously speculated, and will come with a free wireless charging plate. If your wallet can't (or won't) stretch that far, then you can snag a Lumia 820 for just $49.99, the same price as last generation's flagship. If you've had your eye turned by HTC's much-lauded Windows Phone 8X, then you can select an 8GB limited edition version in blue or limelight (yellow) for $99.99, or a 16GB device for $199.99. Both of the Nokia handsets will be available to pre-order from the 7th (tomorrow) and available on the 9th (Friday), while the 8X should be rolling around "before Thanksgiving." Now that 'Ma Bell has tipped her hand, it's now down to Verizon, which is expected to make its riposte on Thursday. - engadget
    Link:

AT&T announces pricing and availability for its Windows Phone 8 lineup -- Engadget

Pic:

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7ea93...4%211878&sff=1

Global Posts
    2,353 Global Posts

Most people here and on Reddit were told $149 today by people at our local AT&T sites. This is the only guy who has ever mentioned the $99 price.
    I was waiting for this day, love the fact you were so confident on the pricing
    Thanked by:
    mister2d likes this.
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast