Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112
Like Tree47Likes
    Ship date said 11/8 when I ordered my red.

Quote Originally Posted by prjkthack View Post
    I didn't ask about colors..
    Why dis kolaveri di :(

Well my experience is different. I worked at Radio Shack in college that mainly focused on mobile handsets. There was overwhelming incentive to sell smart phones with data plans and family plans. you could easily make $50 in 20 mins if you sold a smart phones with a medium tier data plan and accessories.

Carrier reps would encourage us to up-sell give commission specials for new devices an as much info as we needed on the latest devices. If you wanted to take home a hefty paycheck you knew what were hot devices and what gives you the highest commission.

This may be different now, but I think store reps would be more knowledgeable.
    I just got off the phone with a CSR at AT&T. I was able to successfully order a cyan 920 /w a cyan wireless plate for free (she said she couldn't find the black in their database so she just picked cyan to match :D ), at the total price of $139 (tax included). It was a bit of a fiasco for me and spoke to 2 prior reps before encountering this helpful one. I attempted to pre-order last night but the price was showing up as $199.99 and wasn't crediting me for the wireless plate.

I guess it's hit & miss with the online orders going through. One friend of mine had no issues ordering his cyan 920 online; another couldn't check out. FWIW, calling in and hoping for a 'good' csr is your best bet.

Good luck to everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulSancheezzee View Post
    I just got off the phone with a CSR at AT&T. I was able to successfully order a cyan 920 /w a cyan wireless plate for free (she said she couldn't find the black in their database so she just picked cyan to match :D ), at the total price of $139 (tax included). It was a bit of a fiasco for me and spoke to 2 prior reps before encountering this helpful one. I attempted to pre-order last night but the price was showing up as $199.99 and wasn't crediting me for the wireless plate.

I guess it's hit & miss with the online orders going through. One friend of mine had no issues ordering his cyan 920 online; another couldn't check out. FWIW, calling in and hoping for a 'good' csr is your best bet.

Good luck to everyone!
    Guys you have some problems while expecting your nokia 920 to arrive.
    I've already got my lumia 920 here in Russia for 800$ officially (white color)

GREAT PHONE

BUT

BAD BATTERY.

TODAY MY BATTERY DIED IN 7 HOURS!!!! NOW MY SWEET LUMIA 920 IS LAYING IN FRONT OF ME WITH ALL THE CONNECTIVITY SWITCHED OFF AND LOSES JUICE WITH THE FRIGHTENING PACE OF 9%/HOUR

NOKIA GUYS, WHAT TO DO?

soft version 1.0.202041.3
    micros. SOC: 8960

Guys, could you share your experience of lumia 920 battery life?
    Last edited by barg4barg; 11-09-2012 at 11:33 AM.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112