Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

It's up! Not pre-ordering, just an excited nerd :D

Global Posts
    1,420 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hasasimo View Post
    It's up! Not pre-ordering, just an excited nerd :D
    Can you post a link? The one I'm using isn't working.

Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Had 'em all. Every iPhone since day one, Androids out the ****.
    DVP, Lumia 900, now a Yellow 920. Windows Phone is elegant, simple. Nuff Said.
    Some Stuff

Global Posts
    1,420 Global Posts
    Thanks! Does anything actually happen when you click on it? For me it just refreshes the page.

Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    Thanks! Does anything actually happen when you click on it? For me it just refreshes the page.
    Yeah, it's just refreshing the page at the moment. Just hit 12 midnight Central Time, so that may change.

Quote Originally Posted by vagrantwade View Post
    How do you even get signed up for premier?
    I got into Premier as my employer as an AT&T affiliate... I believe that premier is something of a sponsorship/affiliate/organization program.

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Just ordered my Red with Black charging plate. Also got the $25 off. That was a nice surprise. Has anyone tried ordering a colored charging plate. I know the promo message said free Black plate but I was just wondering if anyone got a colored one for free.

Global Posts
    1,420 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by josephan View Post
    Just ordered my Red with Black charging plate. Also got the $25 off. That was a nice surprise. Has anyone tried ordering a colored charging plate. I know the promo message said free Black plate but I was just wondering if anyone got a colored one for free.
    Are you Premier?

Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by prjkthack View Post
    If you apply some kind of corporate discount from a company you work for, you are automatically part of the Premier program. Premier ordering site, Premier customer service (which sucks), etc.
    Premier CS sucks? I called one time recently just to ask a simple question. No account changes, no problems, and the rep credited my account $70 simply because I was asking how to lower my bill via dropping a line (which I couldn't do without EFT yet).

I bought my Lumia 900 in April. AT&T is telling me that my earliest upgrade option is November 2013 for an iPhone. WTF?
    Quote Originally Posted by josephan View Post
    Did your order come up with the right price? When I got my order confirmation email it had the price of $301.81 (through Premier). This was $199.99 for the black Lumia 920, $49.00 for the black charge plate and the $36 upgrade fee, plus taxes. I checked my bank and they authorized the amount of everything except the upgrade fee obviously, this kinda ticks me off. And I was eligible for the upgrade, plus had the $100 instant rebate and free charging plate listed on the page.

Global Posts
    359 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KingCrimson View Post
    I bought my Lumia 900 in April. AT&T is telling me that my earliest upgrade option is November 2013 for an iPhone. WTF?
    Sounds about right. Early upgrades show up around 1.5 years.

Also, I know Friday is still far away, but when someone gets their hands on a 920, let us T-Mobile peeps know if the AT&T versions support AWS!

Quote Originally Posted by VizagDude View Post
    Guys - I went into an AT&T corporate store in Bridgewater, NJ to find out about the Nokia Lumia 920.

Guess what, the sales lady mentioned that It's coming out on November 9th and I can come into the the store and purchase one. When I asked her, if I can pre-order one right now, she said, it was not possible, but I can call ATT customer care and I probably I can pre-order with them.

But she said, there is no way she can reserve one or pre-order from the store. But I can buy them in the store on the 9th in-person.

This is exiting news... Get your wallets ready...

EDIT: When I asked them about the price for the phone, she said, they are not sure yet and they have a meeting sometime mid week where the price will be reviled.
    At 3:05 am EST, I logged into my AT&T account and chose my phone, selected upgrade options, and per-ordered the 920 in Red. It says fed ex will delivery on 11/09. It was $449 since I am not eligible for an upgrade which is less than what I was expecting.. CAN'T WAIT..

Quote Originally Posted by BK-one View Post
    At 3:05 am EST, I logged into my AT&T account and chose my phone, selected upgrade options, and per-ordered the 920 in Red. It says fed ex will delivery on 11/09. It was $449 since I am not eligible for an upgrade which is less than what I was expecting.. CAN'T WAIT..
    Will that be a new phone number? Since you were not eligible for an upgrade, how could you pre-order on the site? All I get is upgrade to an iPhone 5.

Global Posts
    2,968 Global Posts
    Will that be a new phone number? Since you were not eligible for an upgrade, how could you pre-order on the site? All I get is upgrade to an iPhone 5.
    looks like they bought it at the "no commitment" price

Quote Originally Posted by adiliyo View Post
    looks like they bought it at the "no commitment" price
    So it seems the only path for me to keep my phone# and migrate to a 920 is to break my contract, pay the ETF and haggle with my AT&T sales rep to let me keep my phone #?

Like everyone else, trying to upgrade tonight was just taking me to a generic phone shopping page. Sometime soon after midnight, that changed to the 920 upgrade page and I was able to upgrade my :)line (cyan!). Shipping is on the 8th, hoping delivery is on the 9th. The charging plate was never mentioned, either as a freebie or as an optional paid upgrade.

So it seems the only path for me to keep my phone# and migrate to a 920 is to break my contract, pay the ETF and haggle with my AT&T sales rep to let me keep my phone #?

I'm hoping they will offer early upgrade for lumia 920 too.

without paying ETF, I wonder if you can add a second line, pay non commitment price for the phone, and pay for one time data plan and activation fee. Then cancel it after the month expires. then change the old sim card (assuming u had ATT) to the lumia 920

I'm not premier and I'm trying to preorder a white lumia 920, but it has no mention of a wireless charger. Help?

I ordered mine a few minutes ago once you order it tells you that u receive a wireless pad but u must choose ot when picking ur accessories and then it gives ur discount at check-out

Quote Originally Posted by KILLAchievement View Post
    Did your order come up with the right price? When I got my order confirmation email it had the price of $301.81 (through Premier). This was $199.99 for the black Lumia 920, $49.00 for the black charge plate and the $36 upgrade fee, plus taxes. I checked my bank and they authorized the amount of everything except the upgrade fee obviously, this kinda ticks me off. And I was eligible for the upgrade, plus had the $100 instant rebate and free charging plate listed on the page.
    I'm premier customer cuz my dad is military my total was 145 with charging pad and my new data plan 5gb with tethering was 55 after 15% discount

Where is everyone getting the shipping date? My order went thru, but it just says order status pending, delivery on or around 11/9

Quote Originally Posted by Bryant Spells View Post
    I'm premier customer cuz my dad is military my total was 145 with charging pad and my new data plan 5gb with tethering was 55 after 15% discount
    Im a premier account aslo with a 23% because of my wife and He last job. I still paid 174. How did you pay 145? lol want that price.

Global Posts
    395 Global Posts
    It's so nice to look at the ATT site and see that the no contract price is 449.99. I was upset that I didn't get to preorder the bbmobile/ebay with the 25% coupon to make it 449 so now that I know I get that price off the bat, I'm excited!

Glad I waited until this morning after reading some of your guys posts. I'm also glad I choose to go into the store and order there.

I had a very positive experience going in to the store this morning. The sales rep knew about the 920 and promptly helped me put in an order for 2 of them.

Having just got home I already have an email from att that says if I ordered before the 3:00 on the 8th that my order would be here on the 9th.

I got 1 blue and 1 red, so the wife and I can fight over who gets which color on Friday.
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast