Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Coreldan View Post
    I just spent 15 mins talking to a smoking hot Nokia rep about my dilemma and I still cant decide! She said she had the same issue but with red and white.

I love red as a color and the 920 red is amazing too! I despise black phones cos everyone has a black phone. Now, if it wasnt for the glossyness, this would be a nobrainer.

The black one with the matte finish feels so much better in hand, doesnt absorb as much fingerprint smudge and seems more resistant against micro scratches.

How a device feels is really important, but so are the looks. I feel like Im gonna regret not getting the other whichever I pick.

Also got hands on with the sexy thing... only on the phone, though :D
    Aleksanterinkatu Store? Petite blonde?

Ya, Nokia had some nice gals showcasing them devices when I went there. Also, decided on Red. I can get a case if need be *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by keizka View Post
    Aleksanterinkatu Store? Petite blonde?

Ya, Nokia had some nice gals showcasing them devices when I went there. Also, decided on Red. I can get a case if need be *shrug*
    Yep :P

Just post of photo of her with the Red phone and her with the black one and we'll decide for you.

“You get treated in life the way you teach people to treat you.”― Wayne W. Dyer
    ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Coreldan View Post
    Yep :P
    Ahh, same gal I had a chat with then most likely :) She brought out her own white 900 for me to compare between 920 and 900.

Black was nice, but red's red, y'know.

The red is too sexy for me to pass up. I'll just give it a quick swipe on the shirt now and then to keep smudges at bay. =)
    keizka likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fwaits View Post
    The red is too sexy for me to pass up. I'll just give it a quick swipe on the shirt now and then to keep smudges at bay. =)
    I can agree with that! Most masculine choice of colour, I might add. Reminds me of certain Italian sportscar.

I have red hair, does that mean I should get a red phone? I've always liked black (not really into flashy stuff), but have no experience with a matte finish (would a matte/rubbery finish gouge more easily?).
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12