Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree71Likes
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,966 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterfang View Post
    I'll recommend the 8X Italian dude. The cameras are pretty much comparable in day light, and while the Lumia 920 camera could potentially be fixed in the next update, the weight wont.

Maybe this will wake Nokia up and they retired the N9 design for something fresh.
    Take it from Winterfang, since he's used both phones and their cameras extensively.

Oh wait... that's right. He hasn't used either of them, and he's talking out of his *** once again. Never mind.
    aubreyq and willied like this.

Global Posts
    3,764 Global Posts
    Neither had used both devices extensible, but I'm not biased so my opinion has more weight than yours.
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,966 Global Posts
    I'm their defense the Note doesn't look like you having a Toy Tonka Truck in your ears.
    No you look like a special olympian holding a tablet to the side of your face. Might as well get the goofy sneakers Kramer wore in that episode of Seinfeld to complete the illusion.
    aubreyq and willied like this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,966 Global Posts
    Neither had used both devices extensible, but I'm not biased so my opinion has more weight than yours.
    Your opinion has zero weight around here because all you do is pontificate about things you know nothing about and present uninformed speculation as if were indisputable fact.

But if you want to believe anyone who has been here for more than a month and reads what you post actually values your opinion or takes you seriously, go right ahead.
    aubreyq likes this.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456