Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts

Has that not been up since the U.S. opened Best Buy preorders for the 920?
    Grr... I got excited about this until I saw the line "Not available for shipping." I would definitely have bought it otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by vagrantwade View Post
    Has that not been up since the U.S. opened Best Buy preorders for the 920?
    I don't really know. Just noticed it

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jack1129 View Post
    I don't really know. Just noticed it
    BestBuy accidentally let preorders open up on October 21st. I preordered a Cyan one.

Nokia - Lumia 920 4G with 32GB Mobile Phone - Cyan (AT&T) - 920

But then they closed it. The 21st was originally suppose to be the preorder date for the US.

Quote Originally Posted by vagrantwade View Post
    BestBuy accidentally let preorders open up on October 21st. I preordered a Cyan one.

Nokia - Lumia 920 4G with 32GB Mobile Phone - Cyan (AT&T) - 920

But then they closed it. The 21st was originally suppose to be the preorder date for the US.
    Yea but I don't know if it was up on Canadian website as well

Whoa. Just noticed right at the end of the page,
    "Please Note: $50 Pre-order Deposit In-store Only. Some conditions apply. See in-store for details effective Nov 1 - 12th, 2012. "

A quick Google search tells us it was put up 5 hours ago: https://www.google.ca/search?q=roger...w=1280&bih=920

Went to a Bestbuy in Mississauga today:

1. They were not ready to even accept the pre-order. Had no idea it was on the website
    2. They were still willing to do it, but I asked if I could buy it outright, to which they said "no". They only sell phones on contract.

So, I didn't end up getting it. I will just wait for my rogers pre-order or pick it up at rogers in store if I see it earlier.

Went to a Bestbuy in Mississauga today:

1. They were not ready to even accept the pre-order. Had no idea it was on the website
    2. They were still willing to do it, but I asked if I could buy it outright, to which they said "no". They only sell phones on contract.

So, I didn't end up getting it. I will just wait for my rogers pre-order (no. 330!) or pick it up at rogers in store if I see it earlier.

Same for the US as well. I went to my local BB and asked. The salesman looked it up and the date said TBD but they would take a $50 deposit.