Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Quote Originally Posted by shaunydub View Post
    Ah, starting to wonder if black was a good colour to order, the yellow is getting more tempting by the day!!
    I thought yellow was the official Lumia 920 colour :p

Quote Originally Posted by RXP-Andy View Post
    I thought yellow was the official Lumia 920 colour :p
    My first thoughts were that the black was a more serious looking phone and getting a red or yellow would attract comments of "kids phone" "fisher price phone" etc from friends but now I realised I don't normally let such things bother me so why start now. lol.
    Anyway I have pre-ordered black and don't want to cancel/change and risk missing out so will stick with it for now, if any probs with getting a black I may change to yellow. ;)

I received an email this morning from Cyberport saying my order is expected to be available on the 14th. So I will assume I have missed out on black. Do you have spare preorders for any other colour? Say if I switched my order to red or white would I be in the first batch if they are coming in this week?
    Last edited by darquan; 11-06-2012 at 02:50 AM. Reason: whoopos

Quote Originally Posted by darquan View Post
    I received an email this morning from Cyberport saying my order is expected to be available on the 14th. So I will assume I have missed out on black. Do you have spare preorders for any other colour? Say if I switched my order to red or white would I be in the first batch if they are coming in this week?
    cant say anything about this at the moment, please have a litte patience. once again: the shipping date mails are system generated mails. They can switch every time.

greetz

Got the same e-mail, not sure if we missed the first batch or that they just don't have it at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Phazeshifterz View Post
    cant say anything about this at the moment, please have a litte patience. once again: the shipping date mails are system generated mails. They can switch every time.

greetz
    I see, no problem. Thank you

Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    I have received this email as well, but I ordered a yellow one.

I think this is just the estimated/worst case scenario and not the precise date.
    If Nokia does not mess up with the shipments, I'd hope that the phones will be sent much earlier than that (assuming our orders will be covered with the first batch).

As for the color, I don't think yellow is kiddish, well, maybe a bit girly when I start thinking about it...

But anyway, who cares, I wanted something original, bright and positive and don't really care about other opinions.

The only problem is, that this will be very easy to spot in your hand from miles, shiny, yellow brick :)
    Im confused
    I paid by visa debit card, uploaded copies of my details and then I get the following email???

Dear Mr. xxxxxx,

Thank you for your email and your records.

You have chosen to pay by credit card. As you can see on our site, this type of payment only for customers with credit cards is possible. Debit cards, credit cards or electronic or virtual, we can not accept from accounting reasons.

Alternatively we offer a method of payment or cash on delivery.
    Please let us know your decision as to how we can process your order further.

Thanks in advance for your efforts and your understanding.

For questions we are at your disposal.

Sincerely yours

I have asked them if they can send me a link to pay via PayPal, as I cant see a way to edit my order...

Quote Originally Posted by mmacleodbrown View Post
    Im confused
    I paid by visa debit card, uploaded copies of my details and then I get the following email???

Dear Mr. xxxxxx,

Thank you for your email and your records.

You have chosen to pay by credit card. As you can see on our site, this type of payment only for customers with credit cards is possible. Debit cards, credit cards or electronic or virtual, we can not accept from accounting reasons.

Alternatively we offer a method of payment or cash on delivery.
    Please let us know your decision as to how we can process your order further.

Thanks in advance for your efforts and your understanding.

For questions we are at your disposal.

Sincerely yours

I have asked them if they can send me a link to pay via PayPal, as I cant see a way to edit my order...
    Simply answer the mail and say what payment you want and they will change it for you.

greetz
    Simply answer the mail and say what payment you want and they will change it for you.

greetz
    I did, they have cancelled my reservation and someone will be in contact to talk to me about PayPal - will see how it pans out, Im more concerned that I might have lost my place in the queue, but will wait till I can speak to someone to confirm.

your customer service department is very quick at responding - great service :)

Just got the same email - 14th November (you must be higher in the queue than me :-( )
    Ordered mine Friday evening, about 18:30.
    Will stick with it for now as I can't see anywhere else that has them or likely to get them any sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by DazColl View Post
    Just got the same email - 14th November (you must be higher in the queue than me :-( )
    Ordered mine Friday evening, about 18:30.
    Will stick with it for now as I can't see anywhere else that has them or likely to get them any sooner.
    I've not had that email yet, I ordered around Friday lunch time. :(

Don't worry chaps, you both sound like you ordered before I did as I was a midday Saturday order.

The 14th of November is the standard date that all of Europe is stating so i don't understand how this cyber place could get 130 stock today... Has anyone here got an email stating their device is on its way right now? I havn't heard of anyone

Quote Originally Posted by MKT17 View Post
    The 14th of November is the standard date that all of Europe is stating so i don't understand how this cyber place could get 130 stock today... Has anyone here got an email stating their device is on its way right now? I havn't heard of anyone
    thats not correct... just look @ wparea.de

----------------------------------------------------

Info: The 130x Lumias have arrived and will be shipped today to the first 130 preorders. If you are one of them, you should get a shipping note till this evening.

We also got 50x Lumia 820 black. just for info. :)
    18 pieces in stock at the moment.
    greetz
    Thanks for the update Phazeshifterz -
    As I changed the payment method, Im guessing that I have lost my place in the queue and am now last, but I will keep my fingers crossed anyway
    At least they are getting shifted now :P

Thanks for keeping us all updated, Phazeshifterz

You have been a million times more helpful and clear than EE, Phones4U and Nokia in the UK!

Please also keep us updated on the Red, Yellow and White stock!

Info: The 130x Lumias have arrived and will be shipped today to the first 130 preorders. If you are one of them, you should get a shipping note till this evening.
    Do you have any idea when you'll be getting another batch of Black 920's?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain.Slow View Post
    Do you have any idea when you'll be getting another batch of Black 920's?
    No, but ill inform you as soon as i get new infos!

greetz
    Thanked by:
    Lobbie1978 likes this.

Yay! Seems like my white one was just shipped. Should be arriving tomorrow. :D

Can anyone kindly translate: Status: In Bearbeitung, Artikel nicht vorrtig ? I hope it does not mean what Google translate says :(

Phazeshifterz: Do you have any updates on the arrival of the yellow handsets and also the other colours?

Thanks

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    WOW, lucky you. I have a white one orderd as well, just been asked to send the card and passport details across.

Only preordered yesterday though so no holding out much hope.
    Yakkaimono likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mashgh View Post
    Can anyone kindly translate: Status: In Bearbeitung, Artikel nicht vorrtig ? I hope it does not mean what Google translate says :(
    "Status: Processing, product not in stock"
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by RXP-Andy View Post
    Phazeshifterz: Do you have any updates on the arrival of the yellow handsets and also the other colours?

Thanks
    no sorry. if i get any new info about the 920s , ill post it here. :)
    Thanked by:
    Lobbie1978 likes this.
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast