Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

I preordered a Black 920 on Saturday from Cyberport - secretly hoping i'm one of the lucky few in the first batch - although knowing my luck probably not :(

On another note, I didn't get emailed asking for Passport/Driving license info - possibly because I paid via PayPal?
    Last edited by Captain.Slow; 11-05-2012 at 09:48 AM.

Ordered a Black Lumia 920 late on Friday from Cyberport.
    Got the email today asking for ID confirmation (even though I used same billing and delivery address) - All sent off this morning.
    Status of the order has just changed from 'In Progress' to 'In progress, articles not in stock'
    Doesn't look good.
    Let's hope they get some more soon
    They are not getting stock until tomorrow so it won't show till then?

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Here's hoping they have the White ones in stock soon! As I've ordered a white one from these guys...

Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Phazeshifterz, u should probably get some bonus for getting so many customers from abroad :p

It is basically a group buy, so as a bonus for us you might want to add something nice to each and every parcel. A six pack of some nice, German beer would be fine :p

Quote Originally Posted by mmacleodbrown View Post
    They are not getting stock until tomorrow so it won't show till then?
    I can only hope you're right, but seems odd they've had none in stock since my order, and it changes this afternoon after Phazeshifterz confirmed the numbers they are getting in tomorrow....
    Oh no, now my hopes are up again.....
    :-P

Quote Originally Posted by Phazeshifterz View Post
    New Info: Tomorrow we´ll get 130x Lumia 920 Black.
    But we have a lot more preorders. The other Colors will arrive later this week. I hope you are all one of the lucky ones, but i cant guarantee that. Otherwise you have to wait a little bit longer, we do our best to get more as soon as possible.

Greetz
    I assume they will be shipped on a first ordered first shipped basis as opposed to random?

For those who were asked for ID did you pay by credit card or paypal?
    I used Paypal and was not asked.

Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Credit card. I would recommend paypal then, to spare yourself this hassle...

Quote Originally Posted by un hombre View Post
    Credit card. I would recommend paypal then, to spare yourself this hassle...
    Exactly. I chose to pay via a credit card for the convenience, was perplexed when asked about id...

For those that paid via PayPal, what is your order status? Still just 'processing'?

Quote Originally Posted by kektre View Post
    For those that paid via PayPal, what is your order status? Still just 'processing'?
    Yep, still "in process, item not in stock"

Patience, patience..... ;)

Quote Originally Posted by kektre View Post
    Exactly. I chose to pay via a credit card for the convenience, was perplexed when asked about id...

I paid by paypal, no id required and my status now says -

Not sure what this means as according to item page it is available in 3 - 10 days still.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunydub View Post
    I paid by paypal, no id required and my status now says -

Not sure what this means as according to item page it is available in 3 - 10 days still.
    Google isn't always perfect, the correct translation is "In progress, item not in stock".....
    Thanked by:

I assume they will be shipped on a first ordered first shipped basis as opposed to random?

For those who were asked for ID did you pay by credit card or paypal?
    I used Paypal and was not asked.
    I used a Credit Card. However, I assumed as I used a work address to have the phone delivered to it was a additional security check. Speaking to a colleague at work, it seem pretty common practice for EU orders.

Quote Originally Posted by markfive View Post
    Google isn't always perfect, the correct translation is "In progress, item not in stock".....
    Cheers.

Out of interest what time did UK or anywhere people order from Cyberport?
    Mine was at about 8am on Friday 2nd.

Cheers.

Ordered on Saturday 3rd around noon. Confirmed ID today evening. Status is 'in progress'. I am worried it may have been too late to get one of the devices from the first batch :(

Yeah they are getting 130 black so wonder how many of those are going to WPC members.
    Hoping I ordered early enough to get one...we shall see.

12.30 Friday 2nd
    Yeah they are getting 130 black so wonder how many of those are going to WPC members.
    Hoping I ordered early enough to get one...we shall see.
    Time will tell, but Id imagine with a stock of 130 and the whole of Germany added in, then we will be very lucky to get one.
    the only potentially hopeful sign is that amazon.de still has the white and black in stock, but that might be due to the high prices

I assume 130 black is just for the website and they are having direct to store deliveries too??!

Seems like overall the 920 is having more availability in Germany due to not being locked to one carrier so hoping demand isn't all on Cyberport.

Phazeshifterz, u should probably get some bonus for getting so many customers from abroad :p

It is basically a group buy, so as a bonus for us you might want to add something nice to each and every parcel. A six pack of some nice, German beer would be fine :p
    czech beer is better ;)

Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kubycek View Post
    czech beer is better ;)
    Oh lets not get into this kind of discussion :p

I ordered my yellow one Sunday afternoon, showed id this early afternoon, , then status changed to in progress not in stock an hour or two later.

I hope it will be in stock and sent this week. Omg, 30 years old and impatient like a kid awaiting Christmas :)

Ah, starting to wonder if black was a good colour to order, the yellow is getting more tempting by the day!!

My status page has just changed to "Status: In Bearbeitung, Artikel nicht vorrätig"
    which as far as I can tell means 'in progress: item not in stock'. :|
    Last edited by kektre; 11-06-2012 at 08:09 AM.

LoL that would be nice, but i don´t work in the distribution, so it hasn´t positive effects on me :P I only want to share the information with you to get your dream device as soon as possible ;)

greetz
    Thanked by:

Looking forward to today updates, fingers crossed the Yellow Lumia 920 arrive soon. :D