Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

I also would like to know this... its still on the 29th... I ordered on the 3th of november.

date on cyberport has changed to December 13th...
    Thanked by:

Whaaaattt? For which color? Mine (black) is still unknown.
    cyberport is the worst online store ever!!! they dont know when they get the devices! they dont answer emails (only after 3-4 days)! they just want to take preorders! i am going to write a really bad review for cyberport! i am going to to cancel my order! i dont want to give my money to that store! WORST store ever!

Quote Originally Posted by CyCl0n3 View Post
    Whaaaattt? For which color? Mine (black) is still unknown.
    for pretty much all colors
    Cyberport.de - Computer, Notebooks, Fernseher, Apple, Handys & Digitalkameras

This is ridiculous! 1 1/2 Month waiting time after a Pre Order! ??
    cyberport sucks!!!

I got a mail again this morning saying the 29th still is the expected date... Ordered the 3th of november.

i havent recieved any email yet about the new date...so i keep my fingers crossed...i ordered my yellow lumia on 2nd nov...
    they arent going to send emails! cyberport is hiding!

Quote Originally Posted by Gunborg View Post
    I got a mail again this morning saying the 29th still is the expected date... Ordered the 3th of november.
    Same for me.

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Well, as I mentioned before I ordered a white 920 at handyshop.de on the 16th. It was shipped on the 22nd and after a sleepless weekend was delivered yesterday

I was either extremely lucky or you guys and girls extremely unlucky but it surely s*cks that availability is so low.

Needless to say I'm veeeeery happy with my 920

still no news from cyberport.de?

www.gsmnation.com that is all

Or you could cancel and order from either of the UK retailers who will be getting stock next week- there are still a few units available at Expansys and Clove
    Well I've had no update today (email or otherwise) regarding my black 920 order from cyberport. I very much doubt that any stock at all came in or is expected to come in before another 2 weeks. Again, I stick by my belief that as long as it comes in before xmas I'll be a happy camper, but it's not looking too promising.

got a reply on my mail from cyberport
    thank you for your E-Mail.

We expect the next delivery of the Nokia 920 on December, 13th.
    All colours of the 920 have the same delivery date.

For further queries we place our services at your disposal.
    this was a non-automated mail, first one with a clear message that they really expect them. so I'm hoping to get mine in two weeks
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by spikeymouse View Post
    got a reply on my mail from cyberport

this was a non-automated mail, first one with a clear message that they really expect them. so I'm hoping to get mine in two weeks
    I don't know, but it seems like they just copy-pasted the expected delivery date from the automated mails. Looks to me like they just have no clue when they'll get new ones.
    I got an automated reply from Cyberport saying they expect the 13th as well.

So, I've popped in an order for a white 920 with clove.co.uk who apparently have not sold out on their white prestock (ie stock that they know to be arriving and is not yet presold) for the 5th December. Red and Black prestock were already sold out, by the way. Let's see who gets their stock first!

This is rediculous... Yesterday I got a mail again that it is supposed to be send on the 29th... however when I log into the site it still says "In Bearbeitung, Artikel nicht vorrtig" This is sad... Just inform us properly...
    yellow?

Quote Originally Posted by Kostas Argyriou View Post
    yellow?
    Black...
    Clove now say on their website that they have black, red and white units coming in on December 5th - preorder for the red units is already sold out. Now might be a good time to jump on board for black or white!

Yesterday there were lots of Lumias in every single colour available at MediaMarkt Alexanderplatz, Berlin...

Interesting, they can't have many of the Black left - they were reporting they were all pre-sold yesterday... Can't wait for my white one, FINALLY less than a week! My only problem now is convincing Vodafone to activate a MicroSIM, which seems to be a lot tricker than it should be right now...