Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Global Posts
    618 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by igoramadas View Post
    Been to 3 Media Markt stores last week in Berlin, and all of them had heaps of the Lumia 920 in all colours. And I remember it was the same with the Lumia 800 when it was released last year.

So if you have a Media Markt or Saturn near you, go for it!

There's both within 20 minute walk of Munich center. I will be there this morning :D
    When all else fails empty the magazine...

Quote Originally Posted by eastbayrae View Post
    There's both within 20 minute walk of Munich center. I will be there this morning :D
    Hi,

I'm in Munich as well for a week of training, planning to hit the MM's tomorrow.
    Can you let me know if these have any Yellows on stock?

Thank you!

any news from cyberport about the stock? tommorow clove is receiving stock and i start thinking of cancelling and ordering it from clove.co.uk

Global Posts
    302 Global Posts
    Does anyone know a MediaMarkt/Saturn store around Koblenz/Bonn/Kln/Dsseldorf/Oberhausen/Essen that does have a f***ing RED Lumia 920 on stock? I am sick and tired of this cluster**** of a launch! :((

@sueha:

Just called both Media Markt stores in Aschaffenburg. Both Stores still have two red Lumias left. Unfortunately they don't offer a yellow one.. :(

Any updates today on stock movement?

Quote Originally Posted by sueha View Post
    Does anyone know a MediaMarkt/Saturn store around Koblenz/Bonn/Kln/Dsseldorf/Oberhausen/Essen that does have a f***ing RED Lumia 920 on stock? I am sick and tired of this cluster**** of a launch! :((
    Just came back from Media Markt in Neukoln Arcaden (Berlin) and they definitely have it in white and black. Didn't see any red / yellow on the display but maybe they have these, just not on the display stands.

Maybe you should ask at your local store if they could send some?

I called 2 out of 3 mediamarkts in Munich, and both had no stock today (of any 920) which was a bit suprising.
    Thrid one didn't answer the phone.

Got mine today after work from the MediaMarkt in Dietzenbach near Frankfurt/Main for 597 . The black one appears to be the nicest as the glossy colours appear kind of like cheap plastic. Anyways, they had several phones in stock, black and white.

Will cancel my order of the red one at cyberport.

Any new info for cyberport orders? Confirmation of stock in on the 15th and the orders being shipped then?

Well, I finally succumbed to temptation today. Popped into an EE store on the way home and picked up their last black Lumia 920. Have to admit that the 399 plus 10 top up vs ~495 import price finally swung it for me. I've got my Lumia and saved the better part of 100, so I'm happy.

Took about 15 minutes to flash it with the CV UK firmware, although it's still locked to EE networks. As a T-Mobile customer that doesn't bother me for the three months I'll have to wait before I can have an unlock code generated for about 15.

Have to say that the guys (and lady) in the EE shop were very relaxed and helpful - popping in 30 minutes before closing when there's no-one else in the store might be a useful tactic....

Cancelled my Cyberport order this evening so hopefully I've bumped one of you guys up the queue one place....

@Phazeshifter:

How long does it normally take to process the new incoming phones? Normally they would arrive 15th at Cyberport. I was wondering if there would be a possibility that I would have it Friday evening, or that I have to wait till after the weekend.

I think I'll have to wait, but one can only hope...

Global Posts
    240 Global Posts
    Does anyone know the availability of the black 920 at Saturn/Media Markt in Berlin? The site says 1-2 weeks if i check it, i am currently in Berlin for work till Thursday and would like to get the 920 before i go.
    Last edited by Mafiatounes; 11-13-2012 at 08:46 AM.

I was today in Saturn in Flensburg, they had about 5 920. But all only for contract. They expect without contract next week.

Meanwhile I got a 920 ordered from debitel without contract. Pick up Thursday. Finally!

Global Posts
    618 Global Posts
    I bought a red 820 at the Media Markt in Munich yesterday. Every phone they, and Saturn, had was off contract and with. I didn't get the free charging pad. Funny thing was it was listed for 599 and the 920 was 597! After talking to the salesman he said it was a price mistake and the correct price was 499.
    When all else fails empty the magazine...

Ordered my yellow Lumia at Cyberport too last week. Shipment date changed to the 15th. Can someone tell me how long it will take to ship the package from Germany to Holland? Any chance I can play with it this weekend?
    Nokia Lumia 920 yellow - Microsoft Surface RT 64GB + touch cover - Windows 8.1 professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourbs View Post
    Any new info for cyberport orders? Confirmation of stock in on the 15th and the orders being shipped then?
    Does anyone know if this date is still accurate?

Quote Originally Posted by Lobbie1978 View Post
    Ordered my yellow Lumia at Cyberport too last week. Shipment date changed to the 15th. Can someone tell me how long it will take to ship the package from Germany to Holland? Any chance I can play with it this weekend?
    Same problem, can't wait for the phone to arrive. Good thing we bought it at 600, it's already at 650 at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Fighter View Post
    Same problem, can't wait for the phone to arrive. Good thing we bought it at 600, it's already at 650 at the moment.
    Also still waiting. I expect shipping to the Netherlands will take 2 days or so... maybe it arrives on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunborg View Post
    Also still waiting. I expect shipping to the Netherlands will take 2 days or so... maybe it arrives on Saturday.
    Does DHL even ride on Saturday?
    My experience with other EU online retailers is that if stock arrives on a certain day then you can expect it to be shipped the next working day. DHL is pretty reliable about shipping, so for most of Europe it normally takes an additional 2-3 working days to arrive.

I'm pretty lucky in that one of the main DHL depots for my country is only a few km away, so if an item reaches my country overnight then it's out for delivery in the morning. If I miss the delivery guy because I'm at work then I can pickup the package at the depot at about 6pm when the drivers are back. They don't do weekend deliveries here though.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Fighter View Post
    Does DHL even ride on Saturday?
    I think they do actually. If it's so that shipping from Germany takes about two days, then theoretically we can have the Lumia 920 delivered on Saturday, which would be so nice :) I hate too wait so long... My patience is being tested :-D
    Nokia Lumia 920 yellow - Microsoft Surface RT 64GB + touch cover - Windows 8.1 professional

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Got mine (beauty in black) last Monday at Saturn. Media Markt should have it either!

Quote Originally Posted by Lobbie1978 View Post
    I think they do actually. If it's so that shipping from Germany takes about two days, then theoretically we can have the Lumia 920 delivered on Saturday, which would be so nice :) I hate too wait so long... My patience is being tested :-D
    They only ship on Saturday if Cyberport pays extra for it. I think they don't so we'll have to wait till next week :(

Het zit ook nooit eens mee :)

Global Posts
    240 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragedoctor View Post
    Got mine (beauty in black) last Monday at Saturn. Media Markt should have it either!
    Wich Saturn did you go to?

Verstuurd van mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk