Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By palandri

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    I ordered a Cyan 920 almost immediately this morning and now my order has been completely removed.

UPDATE: It is now showing back up in my order history.
    Last edited by vagrantwade; 10-22-2012 at 12:20 AM.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    8,762 Global Posts
    Thank you for taking part in the WP8 demand test. :D
    Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com

Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrantwade View Post
    I ordered a Cyan 920 almost immediately this morning and now my order has been completely removed.
    the weird part is that you can actually still order with a specific link given in one of the threads, but I didn't process anything until is for sure that we will get it.

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper1087 View Post
    the weird part is that you can actually still order with a specific link given in one of the threads, but I didn't process anything until is for sure that we will get it.
    I'm not the only one with the problem so I am assuming Best Buy ****ed something up by having the preorders today.

So glad I didn't end up pre-ordering then. Something told me to wait for ATT to announce pre-orders and I'm glad I listened to my gut :)

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    Actually it looks like a mouse I bought last week is also missing from order history. So I am wondering if something is just wrong with their order tracking.

I also ordered this morning and now have nothing showing in my order history, including the laptop and solid state hard drive I bought last month.

I'm hoping it's just some sort of glitch in the system. If they end up cancelling my order I'll just wait and buy it directly from AT&T. Unless Best Buy gives me a reason to give them my money, such as first preorder opportunity, I generally avoid supporting them. Their staff is just way too incompetent on average for me to really want to help them stay in business.

I called the BB 800 number and they said that systems are currently updating. Orders should show again after 6:00am EST...

Global Posts
    1,704 Global Posts
    Do you show a charge on your card?
    Make with the WP purchase already one time why dontcha for pete's sake. Honestly.....

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    Just checked again. It is now back in my order history.
    Last edited by vagrantwade; 10-22-2012 at 12:21 AM.
    Developer

Mine went from delivery between 24-25th to backordered 1-2 weeks :(

Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    That seems to be the case with pretty much everyone. It will still ship at release.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

Quote Originally Posted by evilrobot View Post
    Mine went from delivery between 24-25th to backordered 1-2 weeks :(
    Which would fall in line with when the Nokia Lumia 920 is rumored to be released - on November 4.

I suspected that the really early delivery dates were there by mistake (as my pre-order said the same as yours).

I still think we may get it earlier than the 4th, like next week, but not Thursday of this week.
    Pastor of All Saints Lutheran Church in Mason, MI
    God's work, our hands.
    Preaching the Gospel.
    Holding a Windows Phone.

Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    I pre-ordered my Lumia 920 in Cyan from Best Buy. Now my question is, why has no one listed any of the accessories? I wonder when we will start seeing the wireless charging solutions and speakers. Hopefully soon!

Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    hmm well I am still not sure if I should order from Best buy or wait for AT&T to have the ability to pre order, I have at the moment an iPhone 5 so will I need to get an adapter to change from nano to microsim? or do I need to get a new sim?

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper1087 View Post
    hmm well I am still not sure if I should order from Best buy or wait for AT&T to have the ability to pre order, I have at the moment an iPhone 5 so will I need to get an adapter to change from nano to microsim? or do I need to get a new sim?
    The phone should ship with a new sim.

Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrantwade View Post
    The phone should ship with a new sim.
    ok but I guess I have to call AT&T to get it activated? or do I have to go to an AT&T store to get it activated?, the iphone uses the nano and well is on the same service, I just got my iphone also unlocked and ready to sell it as soon as I can, but I want to make sure what procedure to take, to get the lumia working with my same number of course, basically transferring my service from the iphone to my lumia which I cant wait to hold and use.