Global Posts
    503 Global Posts
    I'm curious how it's going to work when the release finally gets announce for the 920. I've only ever owned iPhones (all of them) and I'm curious if there will be a pre-order situation and will there be plenty available on launch day? Since I've never owned any other anticipated smartphone.
    Quote Originally Posted by TenTwelve View Post
    I'm curious how it's going to work when the release finally gets announce for the 920. I've only ever owned iPhones (all of them) and I'm curious if there will be a pre-order situation and will there be plenty available on launch day? Since I've never owned any other anticipated smartphone.
    There will be a preorder and who knows if stock will be high enough. You never know with the release of any device from any company. Look at Apple. They delayed shipping the new phone to people who pre-ordered because they weren't prepared.

EDIT: BTW Welcome to the site! WP should be a breath of fresh air for you!
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    8,758 Global Posts
    I think Apple has a patent on pre-orders, so they'll sue you if you allow pre-orders. Just kidding! :D

I haven't heard anything yet about pre-orders. It may happen through the carriers.
    Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com
    Developer

Global Posts
    3,769 Global Posts
    IDK either. I would assume they will take preorders once a date has been announced.

I'm not sure how in store inventories will fair? On one hand, I doubt there will be lines on launch day, but who knows what quantities of stock the stores will receive for launch?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    My Apps: PIP (WP8 - Compass / Flashlight), Beer Knurd (WP7/8), Meme 8 Ball (WP8)

Global Posts
    503 Global Posts
    Hmmmm.... I kind of want to see the colors in person but, maybe I'll pre-order when I can. Thanks for the input guys.