Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    I will not be embarrassed to whip this out in a meeting attended by my upper managers at work. The glossy yellow and red...not so much.

Global Posts
    467 Global Posts
    If I go with the 920, it will be black/gray. The color options are nice, but not me, and certainly not professional looking.

Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I'd probably go for the black or grey option also. White would be also heavily considered especially having own an HTC one x and its just beautiful. I was skeptical at first from pictures and even in store tethered to the counter, but after holding one unchained to the store counter, that's when I realized how nice of a device it actually is.

Global Posts
    298 Global Posts
    yellow or red.. Yellow looks amazing.

Global Posts
    2,494 Global Posts
    Most professional doesn't mean best looking. Personally,I think red is the best looking, and also like the yellow, but agree that black and grey look much more professional.

Global Posts
    856 Global Posts
    I like the yellow and red 920's.

I thought for sure I'd get gray for that reason. Every other phone I had was black except for the iPhone. But now I'm leaning towards yellow after watching yesterdays event. For the times I want to look professional I'll put a thin black case. Evenings, casual Friday's and weekends will be more fun with a yellow or red.

You get treated in life the way you teach people to treat you.― Wayne W. Dyer
    ;)

Global Posts
    2,259 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryNJ View Post
    I thought for sure I'd get gray for that reason. Every other phone I had was black except for the iPhone. But now I'm leaning towards yellow after watching yesterdays event. For the times I want to look professional I'll put a thin black case. Evenings, casual Friday's and weekends will be more fun with a yellow or red.
    Exactly. And for some, the exact reverse might also work. Good to have options.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro
    Nokia Lumia 900 - OS: 7.10.8112.7 - Firmware: 2175.1002.8112.12084
    HTC Surround - OS: 7.10.8107.79 - Firmware: 2250.21.40500.502

Global Posts
    299 Global Posts
    I am on Rogers so my options will be black or the same phone, in black - but if I were to accidentally get a choice I would likely go with grey. Something different but still conservative enough for work.

Yes I'm sure that on one's death bed the most important thing will be to say "I used the most professional looking smartphone, I never took a chance on that glossy red".

Global Posts
    661 Global Posts
    I think the gray would be both unique and classy, so that's my initial preference. But that red really makes me swoon.

Sent from my The New iPad using Tapatalk
    Palm Pilot > Palm V > Palm Tungsten T > Palm Treo 650 > Palm Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Hero > Palm Pre > iPhone 4 > LG Quantum > Nokia Lumia 920 > iPhone 5S

Global Posts
    2,036 Global Posts
    If i had to choose one, i'd go with gray

Global Posts
    467 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KingCrimson View Post
    Yes I'm sure that on one's death bed the most important thing will be to say "I used the most professional looking smartphone, I never took a chance on that glossy red".
    I'm sure on one's death bed the most important thing will be to say "I'm glad I took a chance on that glossy red smartphone." :)

Global Posts
    809 Global Posts
    I'm not a fan of glossy finishes, so I'd be going with the black or grey. It's nice that they give you all those options though, as what works for me won't necessarily work for the next person.

I'm really tempted by the yellow.
    Google - "Don't be evil. . . much!"

I'll probably pick up white, since there is no cyan.

Global Posts
    2,761 Global Posts
    If I was deciding, it'd be the red.
    Nokia Lumia 1020 owner here...

Global Posts
    1,571 Global Posts
    Having had a black 900 for awhile now, I'm not crazy about the way the matte finish has weathered the storm. It seems to be getting smooth, especially on the corners.

I'd say the best looking is the yellow, but the most versatile/best looking for me would be the white. Versatile meaning tile color flexibility.

Got to be honest, if it wasn't for the screen resolution, id be going for the 820, and having multiple colour cases to fit my mood.

I'll go black or red, but need to see both to make the call.

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express

Quote Originally Posted by Big Supes View Post
    I'm really tempted by the yellow.
    Me too! :)

I'm starting to feel like a woman not being able to decide on color!

Actually I am a man. If the phone was available I would decide in seconds.

You get treated in life the way you teach people to treat you.― Wayne W. Dyer
    ;)

I am kinda digging that red, but white is calling to me. It has a level of sophistication that I think works with almost anything.
    --
    "A guilty conscience needs to confess. A work of art is a confession."
    Albert Camus

Global Posts
    1,704 Global Posts
    Tearing my hair out on this one myself. Psychologically, it even has a name to not be able to decide on something..

For me...Had HTC HD7 - black.
    RaZr- black again.
    So now either White or Grey. But very very tempted by black I must say.

Sent from my DROID RaZr.

Global Posts
    2,654 Global Posts
    I like the way all the colours look, the yellow, red and white really have something that makes them really stand out. I will be going for the gray myself though, have a black 900 now and want to change to a different colour and the gray is different yet still understated, which suits me.

I would love orange, but i will pick yellow or cyan (if it comes later).

Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    It won't matter for me because I will put it in a case, to help protect it. I always put them in cases so, the color won't matter that much.
    Samsung Focus Flash on Straight Talk.
    geekmaster likes this.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast