- 02-07-2013, 11:24 PM #1
So, I was updating my friends Lumia 900 through Zune as I have done before with all my windows phones. I know for a fact, that she has not updated the phone at all since she bought it at launch. So after the photos she had on there synched, it wouldn't update. Saying that there was no update available. Which I know is not true, she is on firmware 7.10.8112.7. I tried to factory restore, and the same thing happened. I tried the turn off the internet trick that I used to update my Focus to Mango with, and nothing. Any suggestions?
- 02-13-2013, 10:22 AM #4
This is really upsetting me... When Apple has a friggen update you get it. When Windows Phone has an update you have to pull out cords and do ghetto work arounds to get it... IT SHOULD JUST EFFIN WORK! Why is it so difficult.
two weeks... I've been trying to update my wife's phone. TWO WEEKS! HOURS JUST TRYING TO GET IT TO WORK... It's driving me crazy. CRAZY!!!
- By qer0si in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 3Last Post: 02-10-2013, 12:20 PM
- By St.Deborah in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 2Last Post: 10-19-2012, 11:02 AM
- By Jnbs in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2012, 08:41 AM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 46Last Post: 12-13-2011, 11:01 PM
- By Big Supes in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 17Last Post: 11-29-2011, 08:57 PM