| | 02-05-2013, 11:19 AM #1
I currently have the following devices, all of which I use frequently, as needs and circumstances warrant.
- Nokia Lumia 900, Windows 7.8
- Microsoft Surface RT
- Laptop as my desktop @ home, Windows 8
- iPad 2
I have an @aol.com account, which is where I receive the great majority of my email. I have an @gmail account, where I receive some specific/personal email. I also use outlook.com on my Surface RT, because I find it much more productive than the Mail app that comes installed. (and is still installed) Both aol and gmail is downloaded to outlook.com.
For the past few weeks, I've noticed that not all of my mail is showing on all of my devices. Also that some actions (eg: read, delete) that I take on one, apparently affect others. I think it has to do with the IMAP vs POP issue. But this had never happened before.
I guess I may not really mind if changes are effected between the others, but I would like it not to happen on Desktop at home. There are some emails with contents that I would like/need to save and/or print.
I hope I haven't been confusing and that someone can provide suggestions.