- 02-03-2013, 11:59 AM #1
My Lumia 900 is acting weird, its not switching on and it vibrates every few seconds.
Can some one tell me how to do a hard reset or how to flush the device???
tried Forcefully reboot . but it didnt helped.......
Not sure whats the problem, any one came across this issue?
Last edited by Raghav77; 02-03-2013 at 12:19 PM.
- 02-03-2013, 01:52 PM #2
How do I reset my Nokia Lumia if it does not work properly? - Nokia FAQ
Warning: This erases all the personal content in the phone, including apps that have been purchased and downloaded (may be re-downloaded again), and restores the factory settings.
Option 1: About menu
- Use this option if you know the password.
- This option warns about data loss.
Tap Settings > About > reset your phone.
Option 2: Hardware key combination
- Use this option if you forget or lose the password.
- Use this option if the phone fails to fully switch on when pressing the power on key.
- Note: No warning about data loss!
Follow next steps to perform OS reset with the key combination.
Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 7
Make sure the charger is disconnected.
1. Switch the power Off.
2. Press and hold the Volume down and Camera keys.
3. Press and hold the Power key.
4. When the phone vibrates, release the power key, but continue holding the volume down and camera keys, until the phone reboots.
Source: Troubleshooting - Turns off - Nokia - USA
- 02-04-2013, 12:36 AM #3
thank you it worked>!!
Can you please post a link where App Developers can post there Query and XAML Code Problems.... oR the Certification processing Issues when a app is getting Published .....
it would be a great help!>
Last edited by Raghav77; 02-04-2013 at 01:37 PM.
06-25-2013, 02:30 PM #6
- 1 Posts
My lumia 900 will not fully load up,since ive had it i have never let it go dead. The one time it did go dead it has not worked the same. all it show is a low red battery and or a white screen. once when i tried the rebooting thing ist showed me the "rethinking screen" then shut back off. pleas help mewith this problem!!!!
- By apoc527 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 28Last Post: 08-27-2014, 02:10 AM
- By CQ789 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 4Last Post: 07-02-2012, 10:41 PM
- By cp2_4eva in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 1Last Post: 04-26-2012, 11:21 AM
- By TheKingsEighth in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2012, 12:02 PM
- By scrapple in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2012, 07:50 AM