- 01-29-2013, 09:11 AM #1
Ok, so I was having some weird errors when syncing with zune. I was told to remove some drivers and nokia car suite.. after doing that, my computer no longer recognizes when I plug my phone in. The phone does charge, but that's it. I've reinstalled zune but that did nothing.What should I do?
01-29-2013, 12:03 PM #4
- 9,258 Posts
I do not have Nokia care suite installed on my PC, and Zune works fine.
What version of Windows are you running?
Do you remember the last time that Zune worked? Do you remember what changes you made to your PC immediately prior to Zune not working?
01-29-2013, 02:14 PM #5
- 21 Posts
i don't have nokia care suite installed, when connecting my 900 it initially connects and starts to sync...but then disconnects, reconnects, disconnects, reconnects...it continues that cycle until i get tired of hearing the chime over and over and disconnect it. same behavior using multiple usb cables and/or ports. i'm worried that i won't be able to stay connected throughout the 7.8 upgrade cycle.
01-30-2013, 03:18 PM #8
- 94 Posts
My friend has a similar issue with his windows phone app for mac. When he plugs his usb into the computer and phone it will charge but does not show up as a device on his Mac and the app doesn't recognize it as being plugged in. Any ideas that could help him so he could uprgade to 7.8?
- By gumpert7 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 01-19-2013, 07:48 PM
- By solofutbol in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2012, 08:06 AM
- By Nemesis-X in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 01-23-2012, 08:59 PM
- By superkrad in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2011, 03:14 PM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 05-03-2011, 10:11 PM