Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I am using my 900 on Straight Talk. I updated to 7.8 last night and I am getting a message on the Nokia network setup app that it is not available for my phone. Has anyone used the setup app after doing the 7.8 upgrade? Or is it just not compatible with 7.8?
    Thanks in advance for any input

Kurt

Edit: Fixed my own issue. Reset the phone and signed in again. All is good
    Last edited by kurtg; 01-23-2013 at 08:45 PM.

Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Glad to hear it. I'm about to unlock mine and put her on ST.

Please tell me how you got your phone to update! I've emailed straight talk and Nokia both and neither seem to have an answer and im so frustrated with them I can't stand it. I've did all the steps in Zune and it just keeps saying im up to date :/ someone please help. Btw I also have the lumia 900 on straight talk.

Quote Originally Posted by t_smitty View Post
    Please tell me how you got your phone to update! I've emailed straight talk and Nokia both and neither seem to have an answer and im so frustrated with them I can't stand it. I've did all the steps in Zune and it just keeps saying im up to date :/ someone please help. Btw I also have the lumia 900 on straight talk.
    Same here! I am on Straight Talk, and do not get prompted to update wirelessly or on Windows Phone Connector for Mac. I have an 800 and a 900. Also, any problems once upgrading? Someone posted issues in another thread...

my friend i m about to update my nokia lumia 900!!but b4 doing that i bein looking on the web about the update and seems alot of people have peoblems with the 7.8 update on straight talk APN and MMSC my question is if i do the updaate i will b able to set up apn and mmsc for straight talk? sorry for my english thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kurtg View Post
    I am using my 900 on Straight Talk. I updated to 7.8 last night and I am getting a message on the Nokia network setup app that it is not available for my phone. Has anyone used the setup app after doing the 7.8 upgrade? Or is it just not compatible with 7.8?
    Thanks in advance for any input

Kurt

Edit: Fixed my own issue. Reset the phone and signed in again. All is good

Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    I also would like to know how to get the update to push through on ST as well.