- 12-14-2012, 02:10 PM #1
Has any one attempted to put the RM823 onto the RM808? I would like to know if there is a difference or if its just the number change for 'shipping' etc and North America only. I believe an unlocked 808 works anywhere in the world, i am just unsure of the LTE radio. Does LTE get support from the rest of the world or is it an American frequency only?
- 12-14-2012, 11:47 PM #2
the speculation is that its possible that updating with the international version on the ATT 900 could hose the LTE radio leaving you without LTE forever. I would suggest not doing it Its not worth the potential consequences.Your smartphone is only as smart as YOU let it be!
- By RyanR47 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 11Last Post: 01-21-2013, 06:47 PM
- By nzrocketman in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2012, 01:24 PM
- By denis81 in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 3Last Post: 05-08-2012, 01:23 PM
- By syang87 in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 13Last Post: 03-24-2012, 03:10 PM
- By jcar302 in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2012, 12:11 PM