Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hi guys !

I have been unable to login to the mobile version of WPCentral forum on my L900 since my last logout 1 day ago.

Coincidentally, I also noticed that the mobile version of forum has changed aesthetically. Is there a revamp that we are not aware of ?!?!

And if it is a revamp. Is it the reason why i can't login at the moment.

I prefer using the mobile version for browsing the forum as I found it more readable and easy on my eyes even though its features are somewhat limited.

Btw, I am sending this request for help & advice from 8-years old laptop which is clunky and lagging. Thats why I seldom used it to view the forum. My L900 kind of replaced my laptop as my mobile computer of choice.

PLEASE HELP :)
    Sent from my Windows 8.1 Vivotab Smart Tablet PC ��

kinda on the same issue, my username shows up in the app but anything i post wont go through also i can't seem to logout? HELP! please and thank you!
    Thanked by:

Juz to clarify, when i mentioned "mobile version of the WPCentral Forum", I am actually talking about the one on the L900's IE Browser, not the WPCentral App.

Although the App is also giving me the same problem mentioned by leandrOngpauco.

Regards
    Sent from my Windows 8.1 Vivotab Smart Tablet PC ��