Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    I apologize because I know that the answer is somewhere in these forums, I just can't find it anywhere!

Ok, so I finally got my unlock code for my ATT Lumia 900. I want to unlock it for higher resale value, so I don't have a non-att simcard. I know that there's a dialpad code to unlock it, because I've used it before. You put the code in, and it takes you to the carrier unlocking screen. Does anyone know this dialpad code? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by juan6996 View Post
    I apologize because I know that the answer is somewhere in these forums, I just can't find it anywhere!

Ok, so I finally got my unlock code for my ATT Lumia 900. I want to unlock it for higher resale value, so I don't have a non-att simcard. I know that there's a dialpad code to unlock it, because I've used it before. You put the code in, and it takes you to the carrier unlocking screen. Does anyone know this dialpad code? Thanks.
    ##782#, worked for me
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    This, that was exactly what I was looking for! unlocked now :D

where are you entering this? Do you have to have a sim in the phone at all? I enter the code under the emergency dialpad and it does nothing. Any ideas?

Leave your ATT SIM in the phone. Enter ##782#, hit call, it will prompt you for the 8 digit unlock code.

is there a similar code for a tmobile lumia 521 phone to unlock without an invalid sim card?