Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. mcheiron's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    89 Posts
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
       #1  
    Hi,

    since yesterday night, I have to type in my visual voicemail password every time I want to dial a number and I cannot access the visual voicemail anymore at all.

    Has anybody experienced this yet or has a solution?

    Thanks,

    MCheiron
  2. xzb6np's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    27 Posts
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    #2  
    Ya right here. It's driving me nuts!!!:mad:
  3. itsall4tay's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    60 Posts
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    #3  
    +1
  4. nokia4life's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    269 Posts
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    #4  
    I put my sim in my lumia 900 a min ago and it did the same thing I am on att and ever time I use vmail it ask for password I wonder if visual will start doing the same thing

    Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
  5. mcheiron's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    89 Posts
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
       #5  
    Did the problem also start on Tuesday/Wednesday? My wife's phone still has the password request popping up all the time which dialing and accessing the VM is impossible. Very strange. Does anybody have any suggestion?

    Thanks, MCheiron
  6. #6  
    Did any of you call AT&T?

    When I had issues with VVM in the past, a call to AT&T got it sorted.
  7. n3rfh3rd3r's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    545 Posts
    Global Posts
    691 Global Posts
    #7  
    The only issue I've had switching to AT&T was that MMS sent to other users still displayed by temporary port number. Visual voicemail asked me for my password once, but I did all of the updates that my phone said it had and it stopped doing that.
  8. xzb6np's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    27 Posts
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    #8  
    I called AT&T. In my case when I switched to the Mobile Share Data plan the visual voicemail feature got turned off on our plan. They switched it back on. No charge. Now it's working again like it should. :)

Posting Permissions

B