Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. smartrthanu's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    19 Posts
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
       #1  
    Ever since I updated with the latest (purple hue) patch, my Lumia 900 has horrible cellular coverage. Where I used to have full bars, I now have 1 maybe 2 bar. My wife's 900 seems fine in the same locations. Problem only started after the update.

    Anyone else seeing this issue?
  2. alpinestars1z's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,444 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,081 Global Posts
    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by smartrthanu View Post
    Ever since I updated with the latest (purple hue) patch, my Lumia 900 has horrible cellular coverage. Where I used to have full bars, I now have 1 maybe 2 bar. My wife's 900 seems fine in the same locations. Problem only started after the update.

    Anyone else seeing this issue?
    Has hers been updated too? Have you brought hers to the same locations as yours?
  3. smartrthanu's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    19 Posts
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
       #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by alpinestars1Z View Post
    Has hers been updated too? Have you brought hers to the same locations as yours?
    it was updated. I was out with friends last night and a few of them also noticed lower signal w/ATT. Hopefully ATT is just preparing my area for LTE.
  4. speedtouch's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,029 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,136 Global Posts
    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by smartrthanu View Post
    it was updated. I was out with friends last night and a few of them also noticed lower signal w/ATT. Hopefully ATT is just preparing my area for LTE.
    Are they using Lumia 900s as well?
    Rob
    Lumia 620 on 35orLess

Posting Permissions

B