Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Hey guys its been almost a month since I bought a Nokia Lumia 900 from AT&T and I have not been able to fully use my device because it's locked and can't get unlock codes. If any one has any solution towards my dilemma it would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Global Posts
    2,466 Global Posts
    It's going to be a while before ATT starts to release unlock codes for these devices.

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I'm starting to realize this but it's driving me up a wall. I actually really love this phone and having a very hard time parting with it, but I'm seeing that I will have no choice.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Global Posts
    2,466 Global Posts
    Maybe try to return it and pick up a Global Nokia 900 version:

Video: Global Nokia Lumia 900 Unboxing

Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    AT&T policy (since 2010) has been to not unlock any of their phones for at least 10 months after their "exclusivity" period ends.

Like the Motorola Atrix was released end of feb 2011. They wouldn't unlock it for me until Dec 2011. 10 months later.

I thought that sucks. So got unlock code from eBay for $20 in April.

Maybe Nokia and AT&T are making it harder to find cheaper eBay codes to unlock the lumia 900?

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Which April 2011 or 2012???
    Quote Originally Posted by ftap23 View Post
    AT&T policy (since 2010) has been to not unlock any of their phones for at least 10 months after their "exclusivity" period ends.

Like the Motorola Atrix was released end of feb 2011. They wouldn't unlock it for me until Dec 2011. 10 months later.

I thought that sucks. So got unlock code from eBay for $20 in April.

Maybe Nokia and AT&T are making it harder to find cheaper eBay codes to unlock the lumia 900?

Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by L3PT View Post
    Which April 2011 or 2012???
    I got eBay unlock in April 2011 for atrix 4g.

AT&T would have provided a free unlock for the atrix in December 2011, 10 months after its release.

Unlock codes used to be provided for free almost immediately in the past. AT&T is just getting stingy on providing unlock codes.

Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    If you are planning to use the phone outside US you should return it and get a global version; however, if you are living in the US and do not want to get into a contract use one of AT&T's MVNO(mobile virtual network operator) like Red pocket or H2O they provide the "same" service as AT&T(because they use AT&T's towers) and you can use all of the features (besides MMS; however NOTE that with WP TANGO coming you will be able to modify the MMS settings. Therefore you will be able to send MMS in the future [or you can use Whatsapp]) that the phones has. Hope it helps....
    Last edited by Jnbs; 06-05-2012 at 10:50 PM.

Global Posts
    2,029 Global Posts
    If you can get a Rogers model from Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Jnbs View Post
    If you are planning to use the phone outside US you should return it and get a global version; however, if you are living in the US and do not want to get into a contract use one of AT&T's MVNO(mobile virtual network operator) like Red pocket or H2O they provide the "same" service as AT&T(because they use AT&T's towers) and you can use all of the features (besides MMS; however NOTE that with WP TANGO coming you will be able to modify the MMS settings. Therefore you will be able to send MMS in the future [or you can use Whatsapp]) that the phones has. Hope it helps....
    I know that there are some MMS modifications coming with the Tango update, but there has been no word (as far as I can see) about editing MMS APN settings, which is what we would have to be able to do to edit MMS settings on an MVNO.

May I ask where you read the information stating that the APN settings for MMS will be editable with Tango?

Global Posts
    190 Global Posts
    Hey,

I had to unlock mine from a different network, so haven't stayed up to date with what AT&T are doing. But you can see if an unlock code is available for you once you've selected the network from this site Unlock Nokia Lumia 900 - Mobileunlocked.co.uk

Should help you.

If you need to unlock AT&T phones for cheap and also reliable, you can send me message

You are out of luck for a while and the unlocked phones on ebay are expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Unlocknokia View Post
    If you need to unlock AT&T phones for cheap and also reliable, you can send me message
    yes i need unlock code for Nokia LUmia 900 AT&T.
    i live in Europe.

Members,

I recently swifted from iphone to windows phone ( Nokia Lumia 900 ),

what is the jailbreak tool for windows phone like unlocking the whole OS?

I have downloaded nokia care suite, If i flash the ROM's from care suite, Is my phone is going to unlock OS ?

Please suggest me ,

Thanks,

Oscar

hi i really need to unlock the nokia lumia 900 At&t can u help me with that?

Hey, Could you help me too! I would be so thank you for that

Global Posts
    3,438 Global Posts

Global Posts
    2,186 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1jaxstate1 View Post
    PrettyGood Football game last night with Arkansas. Y'all put up a good fight Best wishes fro the rest of the season!
    Your smartphone is only as smart as YOU let it be!

what is your imei number?

i got my nokia lumia 900 and 920 unlock at gsmfast.net for the lumia 900 i paid 10usd.

I am trying to unlock my lumia 900 from at&t so i can use it on Tmobile if you could help i would be greatly thankful!!??You can send a PM thanks!!
    Last edited by Laura Knotek; 09-13-2013 at 12:48 AM. Reason: removed personal information

I need to figure out how to unlock Nokia lumina 900. I have around 500 of these units. Send PM Thanks
    Last edited by Laura Knotek; 09-13-2013 at 12:49 AM. Reason: removed personal information

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    your service provider might help you
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast