Global Posts
    2,031 Global Posts
    Im asking for those who have a Rogers handset and have unlocked them for use in other networks, are you facing any problems? Does the unlock sacrifice any features? Do you notice any bugs and so on?

Work exactly as before the unlock

Global Posts
    2,031 Global Posts
    You own one and talking with your experience or are you saying with your theoretical knowledge? As theoretical it should be the same but I have read in situations which the internet sharing is not working or wifi losing signal every couple of minutes.

Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    I didn't do it yet but plan to put another sim during my European trip next few weeks. I 'heard' the data and WiFi will work with no issues but mms ad visual voicemail won't work as u don't have a way to update the server info. Nokia still has not release the network app yet...

Sent via Lumia 900 using Board Express

Global Posts
    2,031 Global Posts
    MMS won't work. Why? IT does with other brand unlocked phones..

Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Check xda forums .. Lot of ppl on bell or telus were not able to do mms and tethering issues

Sent via Lumia 900 using Board Express

Quote Originally Posted by emirozmen View Post
    You own one and talking with your experience or are you saying with your theoretical knowledge? As theoretical it should be the same but I have read in situations which the internet sharing is not working or wifi losing signal every couple of minutes.
    I own one and unlocked it

Work as before on Rogers.

the MMS works on Rogers, I have not tried with my T-Mobile account but it should not work as it is the Windows Phone config you does not allow it.

Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Unlocked Rogers Lumia 900 will not tether on Telus.