Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I recently realized something and figured I share since I have not seen anyone talking about it. Have you guys realized that you cannot upload from the browser? That kinda sucks because I am a Facebook page owner and I am always uploading to my page. The windows phone Os has no support for it. The Facebook app also does not support image uploads to pages (even though I wrote the developers giving them this idea and tell them about page messages support). Updated my Facebook app yesterday and still no support for this.....sigh oh well. Just sharing some findings with you guys.
    And yes I know I can email photos to my page!!! But I want app support or Os support. :P
    Pictures > Albums > select photo to upload > long press / 3-dots > share on Facebook
    "Engineering is more than just the number of megapixels." - Stephen Elop

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Thanks but I am fully aware of that. I was talking about Facebook page image sharing and not Facebook profile image sharing. Thanks doh.
    Okay, I got'cha.

Have you tried the desktop version of Facebook?
    "Engineering is more than just the number of megapixels." - Stephen Elop

Quote Originally Posted by Figure 8 Dash View Post
    Okay, I got'cha.

Have you tried the desktop version of Facebook?
    Are there any unofficial apps that will let you do this? I know there are a bunch of social media apps out there.

By Facebook page, I assume you mean a group? Can't you open the Facebook app, navigate to the group's page, then post the photo as a comment? I've done that to people I've caught sleeping in some of my classes :P (posted to our class page, not my own page).

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Been looking it to a few but none does it as yet. Will definitely share once I find a suitable one. :)

How to upload via email
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    4,406 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sdreamer View Post
    By Facebook page, I assume you mean a group? Can't you open the Facebook app, navigate to the group's page, then post the photo as a comment? I've done that to people I've caught sleeping in some of my classes :P (posted to our class page, not my own page).
    Is this on Windows Phone? If so, please share, as I really need this functionality myself as a WP user! Want to be able to share some stuff from my Nokia Lumia 920. Currently I have to use the laptop for everything.

"Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'."