I was surprised to see this in my inbox this morning. Now what should I spend it on? lol

Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    8,762 Global Posts
    Nice!
    Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com

Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Yup, I woke up to one in my e-mail too! =D

Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Me 3 :o) Well worth the time spent filling out the 3 surveys.

Global Posts
    1,401 Global Posts
    has mine too..
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    19,860 Global Posts
    I want one :@

WPCentral Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | CrackBerry Mod

I received my $50 gift code this morning as well and I'm going to buy the Nokia BH-505 Bluetooth headset.
    This unit has some great reviews and some really poor reviews (sweat shorting out the headphones) but since I'm almost getting them for "free" -- I'm happy to take the chance.
    (My Motorola, stereo Bluetooth headset is driving me crazy)

Missed out somewhere along the line - only ever saw the one survey so guess I'm not in the chosen group. :(

Global Posts
    2,354 Global Posts
    I bought a wifi router (Buffalo) and a wall mount for my tv (Cheetah Mounts). Got the router to use as a range extender to hook all my non-wifi AV components to the internet.

Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Anyone that did the survey, if you have received the $50 gift card did you also receive the $100 credit if you purchased before the 22nd of last month? I did the survey right away a while back, and purchased the phone on the 20th (before the cut off period) but it's like i'm getting ignored over here

Quote Originally Posted by simbadogg View Post
    Anyone that did the survey, if you have received the $50 gift card did you also receive the $100 credit if you purchased before the 22nd of last month? I did the survey right away a while back, and purchased the phone on the 20th (before the cut off period) but it's like i'm getting ignored over here
    Haven't gotten my 100 either. Chatted with an AT&T person over the phone and they set me straight--though she put a notice on my account for the first of June rather than just giving me the credit. "If it doesn't show up by then, they'll add it automatically." Yeah, we'll see. Just call and tell them.

Quote Originally Posted by simbadogg View Post
    Got both. Now I want to spend this on Nokia..

Global Posts
    2,354 Global Posts
    I got both.

I got both the credit and gift card.

Amazon.com: LunaTik Multi-Touch Watch Kit - iPod nano 6g - Red: MP3 Players & Accessories

Bought that for my iPod nano that I got for $13. My case only cost $38.