View Poll Results: Does your 900 rattle when on vibrate?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes it rattles

13 68.42%
  • No. I received or exchanged and got a rattle free device

6 31.58%

Global Posts
    529 Global Posts
    I bought my phone 3 weeks ago. Before my 30 days is up, should I exchange it? Or is everyone's 900 the same way?

I don't want to go to the trouble if its like this on all of the devices. Not a deal breaker, but very annoying to say the least.
    Mike

Global Posts
    272 Global Posts
    Mine rattles but doesn't bother me much.
    Last edited by syang87; 05-10-2012 at 09:13 AM.
    Mine doesn't rattle.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    I was reading some people exchanged 2 or 3 and they still rattled, other people stated every one in the store rattled, so I decided not to bother exchanging it and just live with it.

Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    I think mine has a slight rattle. It's honestly hard to tell when you've never heard how the ideal vibration noise was supposed to sound like. If it bothers you, I would try exchange it. No point in being unhappy with a phone if there's still an opportunity to fix it!

Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    My white L9 only rattles when held up right, so I hardly encounter it. Plus it doesnt bother me much anyway.

There is youtube video of a bad rattle. If you have that you should try to exchange it because my phone does not sound like that.

I wish I had the link :(

Global Posts
    3,242 Global Posts
    My first one did and my second one does not. Exchange it.
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,966 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Papaguan View Post
    I think mine has a slight rattle. It's honestly hard to tell when you've never heard how the ideal vibration noise was supposed to sound like. If it bothers you, I would try exchange it. No point in being unhappy with a phone if there's still an opportunity to fix it!
    This.

I wouldn't say mine rattles. It's just a little buzzier than my last phone when it vibrates. Maybe that's the same thing though?

Either way, it doesn't bother me enough to exchange the phone, it's really a non issue for me.