I came from an HTC Arrive and I was always able to turn the volum up or down, while the screen was off (mostly when i didnt want to take the phone out of my pocket). Is this not a WP feature and just a HTC thing? For some reason on my Lumia 900, i cant control the volume once i hit the power button to turn the screen off.
    Last edited by Oldmajor; 05-08-2012 at 01:54 PM. Reason: spelling

Global Posts
    1,400 Global Posts
    same here

Global Posts
    2,466 Global Posts
    Same.

This probably related to why the the inline volume controls on headsets are inconsistent.
    Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    7,164 Global Posts
    This is a known issues with the Lumia 900. Hopefully it will be get in the next update
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blake View Post
    This is a known issues with the Lumia 900. Hopefully it will be get in the next update
    OK, thanks. I just didnt know if that was somehow a hardware feature or an actual part of the OS. Still loving my Lumia!

Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    From my own tinkering, I've found that there are times when the volume rocker and camera buttons don't function at all when the screen is off. I've remedied this by restarting the phone, however the volume rocker will still be inconsistent. The camera app loads up almost every time, however!

For the first 10 days I've my Lumia neither worked then all of sudden they started working and have been now 5 days...fingers crossed

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express