Does anyone else with the Nokia soft case have trouble keeping the charge cable from falling off? Whenever I have it charging and pick up my phone to text or something the cable ends up falling off. I even wake up in the morning to find it unplugged and uncharged. :(
    I had a similar problem with my first lumia, it would make the charge noise and display the charging icon, but in the morning the battery never charged.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ivanthefool View Post
    Does anyone else with the Nokia soft case have trouble keeping the charge cable from falling off? Whenever I have it charging and pick up my phone to text or something the cable ends up falling off. I even wake up in the morning to find it unplugged and uncharged. :(
    Yes, happens to me. I just bought a new cable that wil stay.

Global Posts
    2,259 Global Posts
    Yep. Almost took an XActo knife to my Gel Case today. I use portable USB chargers to move around while charging and this is becoming a PITA. No indicator light so I have to turn my L900 on constantly to make sure it is still charging.

Going to need to take the case off and maybe put a wood block in it so I have something to cut against. Great little cover, but very little thought regarding the charging port.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
    Nokia Lumia 900 - OS: 7.10.8112.7 - Firmware: 2175.1002.8112.12084
    HTC Surround - OS: 7.10.8107.79 - Firmware: 2250.21.40500.502

Quote Originally Posted by jimski View Post
    Yep. Almost took an XActo knife to my Gel Case today. I use portable USB chargers to move around while charging and this is becoming a PITA. No indicator light so I have to turn my L900 on constantly to make sure it is still charging.

Going to need to take the case off and maybe put a wood block in it so I have something to cut against. Great little cover, but very little thought regarding the charging port.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
    Well, I've spent $4 on ebay for a gel case (not from NOKIA, of course, so I guess it doesn't look as good), but I don't have that problem.