Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

View Poll Results: What would or will you do?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep the Black/Cyan L900, this thing is great! (I do love it)

24 72.73%
  • Exchange it for the white and lose the $99 credit

9 27.27%
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By theefman

Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    What is the thought on exchanging the black for the white, and most likely losing the $99 credit given by Nokia I got.

No one seems to really notice how beautiful this device is in the black. The white will turn heads, and this device deserves that ha.
    TO APOLLO AND BEYOND...

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I can get it white one right now and still get the 100 dollar credit and the rep will waive the restocking fee.

Global Posts
    2,759 Global Posts
    No need to scam the system.
    falconeight#IM likes this.

Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    I think I agree with the poll so far and will be keeping it. I like how the screen blends with the black.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    TO APOLLO AND BEYOND...
    I voted white, but would really have to think about it if I'd initially purchased the cyan... That thing is starting to grow on me.

Global Posts
    31,324 Global Posts
    PIN
    Email
    i got the cyan version, which I love. I've never cared for white phones. All of my previous phones had been black.

Everyone notices the cyan device anyway. I've had a lot of people recognize it and ask to see it/play with it.

Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    Just watched the unboxing and it makes me want the white so much more. What is the process of trading in a phone? It has some scratches on the metal part on the back, but the rest of the phone is perfectly fine, will they give me problem for showing minor signs of use?
    TO APOLLO AND BEYOND...

Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Neibl View Post
    Just watched the unboxing and it makes me want the white so much more. What is the process of trading in a phone? It has some scratches on the metal part on the back, but the rest of the phone is perfectly fine, will they give me problem for showing minor signs of use?
    That's a good question. I've taken phones back before but there wasn't anything wrong with them. I'm pretty sure they take these phones and end up selling as the refurb phones as they obviously can't sell them as new.

Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    Yea I think that makes sense, il probably just keep the black but I think the white is fantastic. I wish I waited but seeing how I'm definitely buying new windows 8 phone in fall im happy wit black. More professional also for work.

TO APOLLO AND BEYOND...

Just exchanged for a white... What a beauty! I prefer the gloss look and the plastic holds better in my hand.

but why would anyone lose their $100 credit by exchanging it? I had to do the update on this phone, too.

Global Posts
    544 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by texantony View Post
    Just exchanged for a white... What a beauty! I prefer the gloss look and the plastic holds better in my hand.

but why would anyone lose their $100 credit by exchanging it? I had to do the update on this phone, too.

There's no plastic on the device.

Sent from my Samsung Focus S using Board Express.

Global Posts
    4,375 Global Posts
    Out of all three colors black is the most plain. Black also attracts fingerprints. Cyan and white without a doubt stand out and get noticed. IMO white is the best looking out of the three colors. My only concern with white is the glossy finish which seems like it would get scratched up.
    Cyan Nokia Lumia 900

Quote Originally Posted by J4rrod View Post
    There's no plastic on the device.

Sent from my Samsung Focus S using Board Express.
    well, it's not what the other two (black and cyan) are made of. I guess I'll refer to it as the glossy white finish, hehe.

By the way, I started with cyan, my wife with black and now this. I'm also using white background. Stands out beautifully.. Love my stormtrooper.

Now wife wants one, too.

Global Posts
    3,541 Global Posts
    I am going to keep the black, it looks very nice to me.

Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    19,919 Global Posts
    I'd rather the white, maybe even the Cyan, but $100 credit = I'm keeping black.

WPCentral Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | CrackBerry Mod

Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    I am keeping my black one. I hope those that do get the white enjoy it!! =)

Have not seen the white in person but had the opportunity to exchange today as my local store had white. I like the black and think it looks a lot professional.

Global Posts
    832 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by texantony View Post
    well, it's not what the other two (black and cyan) are made of. I guess I'll refer to it as the glossy white finish, hehe.

By the way, I started with cyan, my wife with black and now this. I'm also using white background. Stands out beautifully.. Love my stormtrooper.

Now wife wants one, too.

Same thing here i started out with the black one (darth vador) now i have the white (storm trooper) i exchanged my black one as it had a clicking sound i was able to do my exchange on friday at the corp store att said i would not loose my 100.00 not sure why that is there on the poll if you purchased before the deadline exchanging because of a default or diff color does not take that away. thats what i was told by att corp store