Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. cp2_4eva's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    755 Posts
       #1  
    Hey all. Other than the 3-4 cases sold at AT&T stores, has anyone found any good cases and accessories elsewhere?

    Who's rockin' their Lumia naked and who's not? I have a case, but the only reason I wont rock it naked is because of that scratch magnet of a Carl Zeiss area on the rear. if I could simply protect that area without it looking unaligned or just plain unprofessional then I would with some clear tape.

    I also want a dock for this thing. Soooooo, anyone know of anything?
  2. TMavC5's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    584 Posts
    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by cp2_4eva View Post
    Hey all. Other than the 3-4 cases sold at AT&T stores, has anyone found any good cases and accessories elsewhere?

    Who's rockin' their Lumia naked and who's not? I have a case, but the only reason I wont rock it naked is because of that scratch magnet of a Carl Zeiss area on the rear. if I could simply protect that area without it looking unaligned or just plain unprofessional then I would with some clear tape.

    I also want a dock for this thing. Soooooo, anyone know of anything?
    Im running mine naked, only protection i have is ZAGG skin on the back side and I carry an horizontal pouch for L900.
  3. cp2_4eva's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    755 Posts
       #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by TMavC5 View Post
    Im running mine naked, only protection i have is ZAGG skin on the back side and I carry an horizontal pouch for L900.
    ZAGG you say huh. I've bought products from there before. They have Lumia 900 specific stuff? I'll check it out. Thanks.
  4. TMavC5's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    584 Posts
    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by cp2_4eva View Post

    I also want a dock for this thing. Soooooo, anyone know of anything?
    There is no official DOCK for our phone yet. But here is a home version. :)

    http://www.wpcentral.com/homemade-le...-windows-phone
  5. cp2_4eva's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    755 Posts
       #5  
    Lol. I should go to woodshop and make me a dock!
  6. TMavC5's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    584 Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by cp2_4eva View Post
    Lol. I should go to woodshop and make me a dock!
    I actually considering doing this. LOL
  7. GB330033's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    59 Posts
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by cp2_4eva View Post
    Hey all. Other than the 3-4 cases sold at AT&T stores, has anyone found any good cases and accessories elsewhere?

    Who's rockin' their Lumia naked and who's not? I have a case, but the only reason I wont rock it naked is because of that scratch magnet of a Carl Zeiss area on the rear. if I could simply protect that area without it looking unaligned or just plain unprofessional then I would with some clear tape.

    I also want a dock for this thing. Soooooo, anyone know of anything?
    I just bought a Phandom case from Case-Mate because it looks like Otterbox isn't planning to make cases for the Lumia 900. Case-Mate appears to be doing a good job supporting it though, and has several cases available: Nokia Lumia 900 Cases, Holsters, Skins, and Accessories
  8. #8  
    I bought my incipio case at the Microsoft store

    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
  9. Residing's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    129 Posts
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by cp2_4eva View Post
    Hey all. Other than the 3-4 cases sold at AT&T stores, has anyone found any good cases and accessories elsewhere?

    Who's rockin' their Lumia naked and who's not? I have a case, but the only reason I wont rock it naked is because of that scratch magnet of a Carl Zeiss area on the rear. if I could simply protect that area without it looking unaligned or just plain unprofessional then I would with some clear tape.

    I also want a dock for this thing. Soooooo, anyone know of anything?
    Have you tried visiting Amazon.com? They have a lot of cases in a variety of colors and styles; they also have screen protectors. Affordable prices too!

Posting Permissions

B