Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Am I the only one who hasn't had any data issues and battery is phenomenal. I have had ZERO issues. Just curious

Global Posts
    2,259 Global Posts
    My data is working perfectly. And still a little too soon on battery, but so far it appears to be providing the 7 hours talk/uptime it claims to. Need another week for definitive info. But leaps and bounds over my Surround and its teeny 1230mAh battery.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    Nokia Lumia 900 - OS: 7.10.8112.7 - Firmware: 2175.1002.8112.12084
    HTC Surround - OS: 7.10.8107.79 - Firmware: 2250.21.40500.502
    I picked up my device on Monday morning, and I have not had any data issues since then. I am in Cleveland, OH, which still only has HSPA+, not LTE.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimski View Post
    My data is working perfectly. And still a little too soon on battery, but so far it appears to be providing the 7 hours talk/uptime it claims to. Need another week for definitive info. But leaps and bounds over my Surround and its teeny 1230mAh battery.

I really cannot comment on "talk time", since I rarely talk on the phone.

However, I have not had battery issues despite streaming audio and Netflix.

Global Posts
    2,259 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lak611 View Post
    I really cannot comment on "talk time", since I rarely talk on the phone.

Nor do I. But I have found that "talk" and "screen on time" consume about the same amount of power. So 7 hours is 7 hours. What I have not had a a chance to analyze (cause I am using the pone so much) is idle time. When the screen is off. That can make or break battery performance. Should only be 1-2% per hour idle.

Nokia Lumia 900 - OS: 7.10.8112.7 - Firmware: 2175.1002.8112.12084
    HTC Surround - OS: 7.10.8107.79 - Firmware: 2250.21.40500.502

Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    So far so good for me, into the end of day three with Rogers.

Data is good, pictures are solidly okay, phone is uber responsive and an absolute pleasure to use. And even just look at on my desk at work! :)

Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Battery life is excellent for me.

As for the data issue, I haven't had any problems except in the ESPN app. For example, when I load the app and press on a score for one of the games in progress it takes me to the live feed. When I hit the back arrow to go back to the scores page I often (actually almost always) get a message that says something to the effect of 'data is slow right now' and asks to 'press here' to reload. It's fine once I do though

Other than that I am extremely pleased with this phone. Especially since I'm getting $100 off my AT&T bill (smile)

everything on my Lumia 900 is 100% fine. i get the battery drained quickly every time I'm at home, and I'm pretty sure it has to do with the Microcell that I have. everything else is fine and working and I'm enjoying the phone so much. i gave up my iPhone 4s for the Nokia Lumia 900 and imho, it's so worth it!

No problem here.

Global Posts
    1,006 Global Posts
    my only problem so far is data from WiFi locking up, took a couple days to start screwing with me, ah well the update is a coming. Battery life has been awesome, I can make it a full day! I cannot remember a phone that did that for me...if I even ever had one at all

I received my phone on Friday as a pre-order and have had no problems with anything

So far, so good. I use my Lumia 900 on an MVNO, getting HSPA+ speeds. I was worried about battery life earlier today, but my phone soldiered on and here we are at 3am, still got 15% left. It's been 1 day and 2 hours since my last charge according to the battery saver screen. Still too early to judge battery for certain though.

My only issue is not being able to use MMS, but that has to do with the OS, not the handset. There's no way to customize MMS settings in WP7 and the only third party app that would do it, Nokia Network Setup, has been taken down :(

Wifi got slow at one point at work but our network is hit or miss. I don't think it was the phone. It didn't completely stop, just started going slower.

As for data issues, I don't think anyone on an MVNO is having the issue. Only people using their Lumias on AT&T.

Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    No problems myself. Getting used to the quirks of WP7 :P

While I've had a HTC Surround since they were released, it wasn't my main phone... my previous phone, iPhone 4 is a lot diff.

I can't say I have issues with the Lumia tho. I love it thus far. AT&T needs to turn on LTE in Jacksonville, FL tho!!!!

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    zero issues with mine. Battery is lasting 8am to 11pm (hitting about 20% at 11pm) all while I'm using the phone a lot since it's still new to me.

zero issues with data

Phone has been stellar! A much better experience then android so far.

Have any of you had the "pocket to camera" fuction work 100% of the time? Also can you use voice command through your headset?

Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    Mines been working great. I did notice after restarting the phone it didn't want to connect to Wifi right away. Other than that no other problems and the battery has been great, on par if not better than my iPhone 4S battery.

Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Mine's been working like a dream!
    Preordered and got mine on Friday. Been using it in the Knoxville,TN and Williamsburg,KY areas
    =]

Global Posts
    388 Global Posts
    Mine is 100% like it should!

No issues here on day 7! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwood504 View Post
    Have any of you had the "pocket to camera" fuction work 100% of the time? Also can you use voice command through your headset?
    What is pocket to camera?

Global Posts
    1,589 Global Posts
    Everything is as it should be on mine.

Mine works perfectly. No complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryNJ View Post
    No issues here on day 7! :)

What is pocket to camera?
    That's when you hold the camera button down, while the phone is sleep/standby, to start the camera with out having to unlock your phone. It should take a second for the phone to vibrate then the the camera opens and you snap your pictures or video.

For me it may work 2 out 5 times...Same thing with voice dialing from an headset, only it never works. Seems like the phone doesn't recongize any inputs from the head set unless the phone is awakened.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwood504 View Post
    That's when you hold the camera button down, while the phone is sleep/standby, to start the camera with out having to unlock your phone. It should take a second for the phone to vibrate then the the camera opens and you snap your pictures or video.

For me it may work 2 out 5 times...Same thing with voice dialing from an headset, only it never works. Seems like the phone doesn't recongize any inputs from the head set unless the phone is awakened.
    oh..I just tried mine, it woks good not hooked up to anything. Tried it with the USB plugged into my computer and nothing.

Well damn. My data just now stop working. I'm using my hotspot mobile from work to write this message. Grrrr

Everything is cool on mine. (And, if it's good for The Woz, it's good for me!)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast