Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jimski

Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    So I got the visual voicemail notification to enter my password for it, but I think I entered the wrong password because near the top of the screen it says "Can't connect to visual voicemail". Is their a way I can reset it?

Global Posts
    2,259 Global Posts
    Call your voicemail and set/reset the password. In Admin settings.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    Nokia Lumia 900 - OS: 7.10.8112.7 - Firmware: 2175.1002.8112.12084
    HTC Surround - OS: 7.10.8107.79 - Firmware: 2250.21.40500.502
    Laura Knotek likes this.

Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    That means your data isn't working, when I see that I know my phone won't work with AT&T's connection. Usually I see on the people hub, if the dots on the top keep going from left to right. It's our famous connection issue.

Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    Thanks for your guys help. I will look into it more when I get back home. :)

i can not connect to visual voicemail I have information "Can't connect to visual voicemail" what should I do?

Global Posts
    31,386 Global Posts
    PIN
    Email
    Quote Originally Posted by jszponar View Post
    i can not connect to visual voicemail I have information "Can't connect to visual voicemail" what should I do?
    If calling your voicemail and resetting the password in Admin settings does not work, then call AT&T.

Also you might want to make sure you have a LTE sim card. I understand that Visual Voicemail won't work unless you have one, even if you don't have LTE service in your area.
    ...When you judge someone you tell more about yourself than the person you are judging.