I want to know is it even possible to do this and if yes, How

1. Can I set different ringtones for Outlook and Gmail ?
    2. How can I show HTML emails with pictures by default ?

1. No
    2. No

I actually hope they change both in future versions.
    Thanked by:
    PhilR8 

If these are features you truly want, I highly recommend downloading 'Suggestion Box'. It's what MS is using for feature requests such as these. There may even already be a suggestion out there for these two items that you can 'vote up'.

Global Posts
    2,259 Global Posts
    You can set ringtones for individual contacts, bit not for groups.

HTML messages are not automatically downloaded to protect you from bad stuff. Worked the same way with Windows Mobile and don't expect it to change any time soon.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    Nokia Lumia 900 - OS: 7.10.8112.7 - Firmware: 2175.1002.8112.12084
    HTC Surround - OS: 7.10.8107.79 - Firmware: 2250.21.40500.502

Quote Originally Posted by techygeek82 View Post
    If these are features you truly want, I highly recommend downloading 'Suggestion Box'. It's what MS is using for feature requests such as these. There may even already be a suggestion out there for these two items that you can 'vote up'.
    Yea, I got that app a while ago and made some suggestions and voted up others.

Quote Originally Posted by techygeek82 View Post
    Thanks for the tip...I will surely use it...

Another one ....

Is there a way to do a Bulk Delete of photos within the Pictures app ? and Can I select a particular album to be displayed in Live Tiles

Quote Originally Posted by Wasonamit View Post
    Another one ....

Is there a way to do a Bulk Delete of photos within the Pictures app ? and Can I select a particular album to be displayed in Live Tiles
    You can delete whole albums but you can not select 1-9 (or how ever many you want) pictures and delete them all at the same time. The live tile will display what ever pictures you have marked as favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwood504 View Post
    You can delete whole albums but you can not select 1-9 (or how ever many you want) pictures and delete them all at the same time. The live tile will display what ever pictures you have marked as favorite.

Thanks for the quick response