I know there is another thread but it is not getting the deserving attention

Target Mobile has Black(online) and Cyan(Over the phone) for $19.99 for existing upgrades.

I just ordered mine and everything went smoothly.

Global Posts
    819 Global Posts
    FINALLY is this the best "existing AT&T account upgrade eligible" price there is? I was sick of all these free or for a penny deals but you had to be new to AT&T.

Global Posts
    819 Global Posts
    Ah damnit, that's only for single or primary account lines. Why is there such a stupid distinction? Is there any way to switch which line is your primary?

I saw discussions were going on the forum that there is 100 dollar gift card on the accessories if you buy from at&t corporate store

Global Posts
    819 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasonamit View Post
    I saw discussions were going on the forum that there is 100 dollar gift card on the accessories if you buy from at&t corporate store
    I think that's just new customers. I just called AT&T and had them switch the primary line and now I can do it. Does anyone know any potential downsides to doing it via Target Mobile? Why does it seem like it's restarting the entire calling plan?

Quote Originally Posted by oldpueblo View Post
    I think that's just new customers. I just called AT&T and had them switch the primary line and now I can do it.
    I

glad it worked for you......19.99 is a steal for existing customers

I really want to do it, but I want to see the white one first. I hope I can still get a deal like this in 2 weeks.

damn, is it possible we ask att to match this? i know we're preorders, but still, that's 80 bucks, probably i'll never see again...