Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    I am overall impressed with this phone. A couple of issues I had: I had turned off data to test my WiFi, when i turned on data again my phone wouldn't connect to the 4g network even thou i had full service. I tried rebooting the phone, turning WiFi on and off and also tried data on and off. A hard reset fixed my issue.

The 2nd thing is in less than 1 day i am at 156 megabites with my phone, maybe it is from downloading and syncing all my email and Downloading all my apps again.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
  2.    #2  
    The 3rd thing: the buttons at the bottom sometimes are hard to press. It is the opposite problem I had with my hd7. It isn't good or bad thing just an observation.

4th: I am not happy with the camera, it is a good camera when bright, less than bright it is horrible worse than my hd7.

5th: the chrome/medal on the outside of my phone scratches very easy.

6th: the phone does have some slight scrolling issues. It isn't a bug rather it is slower.

Overall I am impressed with the phone. I have owned a windows phone since they came out. It is a great step forward. The camera is the biggest disappointment.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express