Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kenosando

I am contemplating buying a Lumia 900 unlocked. Being I have to pay off contract for the Lumia 900 I thought I just might as well get a unlocked version. Does anyone know yet if the unlocked international model will support AT&T's 3G networks, and T-Mobile USA's 3G bands fully? Also what about HSPA+?

Thanks!
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    8,741 Global Posts
    There aren't any specs for the international model yet. I would think it would support at least AT&T. If I see them I'll let you know.

I plan on getting a Nokia 808 next as my primary phone. It has pentaband and will support AT&T and T-Mobile. Later on in the year, I plan on upgrading my HTC Trophy work phone to an International Lumia 900, so I'll be watching for it.
    Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com

Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    International unlocked phones usually work on ATT's 3G network, but for T-Mobile as well it needs to be pentaband.

Sent from my T7575 using Board Express
    Specs on the international version have been released it still has the 850 band but no LTE, which may be preferable if you live somewhere with no LTE.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    8,741 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by freestaterocker View Post
    Specs on the international version have been released it still has the 850 band but no LTE, which may be preferable if you live somewhere with no LTE.
    Cool, I haven't found them yet, do you have a link?
    Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com

Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    Cool, I haven't found them yet, do you have a link?
    Nokia Europe

You will be able to use HSPA+ on most carriers, but the 1700 MHz band is not included, thus quadband phone, not pentaband.
    Thanked by:
    palandri likes this.